Nine photos of Charles T. Russell headstone

by sf 28 Replies latest jw friends

• chasson
    chasson

Hi Kent,

I only see my old bible student's friend Mister Hermetz and his wife ;-)

Poor Gilbert, he didn't know that he would became famous.

Bye

Charles

• Satanus
    Satanus

Chasson

I am reading the info in your links.

Kent
    My question was about who owned and owns the graveyard during the last 100 yrs.
    SS

• zerubberballz
    zerubberballz

LOL@Kent,

Nope all i see are two american reptilian aliens dressed up as middleaged 1970's Egyptians. lol

unclebruce, continually amused at the emotional polarity this subject causes.

PS: I see huge factual and logic holes in the reams of 'unbiased data' posted earlier in this thread, but .. time and work wait for no man .. besides you folks don't need me to convince you you're all right ;)

• chasson
    chasson

Hi SaintSatan,

My question was about who owned and owns the graveyard during the last 100 yrs.
    It is the bethel's plot in this cimeterry, you can find a good book on the Pittsburgh's library online explaining how it is worked.

Bye

Charles

• chasson
    chasson

I can't see the massonic's hall on this photo of 1991 ?

Bye

Charles

• RR
    RR

Where the Masonic Hall stand today stood the old Russell farmhouse. Br. Bohnet livecd in the house for many years. Not sure when it was torn down.

• sf
  • Satanus
    Satanus

Thanks Chasson, Kent and RR.

SS

• twvsnt
    twvsnt

The photos I saw are very convincing however I'm having trouble emailing this message board to someone I know and to my own email account so that I can refer back to this page. When I click on the " email to a friend " icon and type in the email addresses there's no "send" button for me to click on to send this very informative web page.
    Some of the weblinks from this board were also informative. This website is great!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit