<
    <
    <
    <
    <

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Great photos, sf!

The overcast sky gave just the right kind of lighting for this subject.

Looking at the photos, a question occurred to me - the way the pyramid is constructed -four side slabs and a capstone - suggests that it might be hollow and there may be something contained within. Is there?

• sf
    sf

I really cannot say.

Perhaps you could inquire with email or a post to Mr. Howard on his site where I pulled the photo props:

< http://hardtruth.topcities.com/dirtywatchtowersecrets.htm

A portion of text from under the photos:

"So I ask you to entertain a question. If Russell wasn't a Mason then why would the Watchtower allow a Masonic erected pyramid to remain at his grave site. It wouldn't be the fact that Russell is buried at the Greater Pittsburgh Masonic Center would it?"

You can find him on Eden 2 Outpost as well to post a message to him:

< http://members.boardhost.com/EDEN-2-OUTPOST/msg/2188.html

sKally, happy trails...

• Satanus
    Satanus

skally

Thanks for posting those. Comparing his pyramid to the other humble gravestones, suggests that russell was held in high regard by the masons. Very interesting.

------------

Madapostate, you will want these.

SS

• Satanus
    Satanus

skally

Picture #6 shows that the 'pastor russell/laeodocean messenger' block is places about 25 feet from the pyramid. Any thoughts on the meaning of that?

Thanks
    SS

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

SS:

You posted:

Comparing his pyramid to the other humble gravestones, suggests that russell was held in high regard by the masons. Very interesting.
    ------------
    Madapostate, you will want these.

I assume you meant to say that I would find these interesting?

What makes you think that I am the only one here that thinks the Mason/Illuminati Conspiracy Theory is BUNK?

Also, what makes you think I haven't seen these photos previously?

Not only have I seen such, but I can partially answer NN's question, to which I suspect he knows the answer, but is tactful enough to let the conversation develop.

The partially hollow Pyramid "was planned" to hold a sealed metal box containing a set of Studies in the Scriptures, the Memorial ZWT, various tracts, photographs of Russell, a copy of the WTS Charter, etc.

BTW, why are you "comparing" the Pyramid to "other humble gravestones"? Russell's gravestone (minus inscription) is also somewhat "humble".

• RR
    RR

Nathan, acording to the 1919 Convention Reports, one copy of everything Russell ever wrote along with the Watchtower's Charter and a few other personal items were put inside the pyramid, which is hollow.

However, back in 1994/5 the Society opened it up to find it empty, apparently someone beat them to it.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Mad

I'm not really that familiar w what your ideas are on russell/pyramids/illuminatti/masons, but i recall you typing your desire for photos of russell and company around the giza pyramid. So i thought you would like these also, but i see you already have them.

Peace
    SS

• sf
    sf

"...Any thoughts on the meaning of that?"

Private thoughts, yes. Public comments, no.

Glad you enjoyed the pix.

sKally

• radar
    radar

sf

Thanks for posting the pics.
    Hopefully a few JWs will see them and wonder eh.

Radar

All that we see or seem/ Is but a dream within a dream.

-Edgar Allen Poe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit