Does love exist ?

by caliber 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Terry: We love life because we will do almost anything to hang on to it. It is the source of every other value.

Some merely fear the alternative. There's a difference.

Terry: Men die for their country because they value what it represents (The many) above one life: their own.

Yet some die for an ideal that is not related to one life nor many, except by a highly linked chain of arguments.

Terry: We PROVE love by giving everything in exchange for it.

I think you are confusing "love" for "greed" or "attachment". You may be reducing "love" to a "kind of love".

"If you love someone, set them free". Under your position, this statement is meaningless.

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear Terry...

cherry racoon

Mayonaisse tu jour le cumquat nationale,
    Bon Ami tres fondue!
    Quelle Montparnasse? Le bamboo baboon tres bien.
    Au contraire, cherry racoon.

Ciao http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=RlnR6qNKS7E love michelle p.s. " What we are willing to EXCHANGE to obtain the most valued things tests or PROVES the strength of that valuation "... I would like to thank you, Terry. I know that YOU would take up YOUR cross daily in order for me to reveal the hidden and become known as I am known...yes love exists, and it is as deep as the sea.
  • myelaine
    myelaine

Then he set up the pillars before the temple, one on the right hand and the other on the left; he called the name of the one on the right hand Jachin, and the name of the one on the left Boaz. (2 Chronicles 3:17)

He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name. (Revelation 3:12)

You who dwell in the gardens,
    The companions listen for your voice—
    Let me hear it! (Song of Solomon 3:18)

love michelle

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit