After a phone call it's official...I AM AN APOSTATE!!!

by sparrow 30 Replies latest watchtower bible

• sparrow
    sparrow

Yes, apparently it's official. I am an apostate. I'll try keep this brief:

I have been DF'd for about 5 years now. I have been teaching my friend's (not a witness) son bass guitar for a few years. He is only 15 and his mum is a witness so still goes. He is actually pretty good now so I have got him to come along and play at some of my gigs for experience. I messaged him tonight as I have a gig coming up I thought he could play at. His father rings me and says there is talk about me being an apostate - not that he cares - but causing trouble with the witness side of the family. I apparently even have a website too! (In my facebook profile I have "Religion is the cause of all evil" in my profile so that must be it!)

The funniest bit is he said it was coming from my family. This family would most likely be my sister WHO'S HUSBAND SLEPT WITH MY WIFES BEST FRIEND IN MY HOUSE AND BLAMES ME FOR BEING BAD ASSOCIATION! (read one of my older post for details) But that's ok because they still go to the meetings.

So, thank you one and all, I finally made it.

- sparrow

• justhuman
    justhuman

you evil, filthy, lousy, apostate...

chears sparrow

• mouthy
    mouthy

Congratulations. !!!! Let the music flow, let the lies die,It is their loss your gain FREEDOM!!!

• AgentSmith
    AgentSmith

Welcome! It a long time coming I see. The apostate label is so badly applied by the Borg, we may as well wear the badge with pride.

• jgnat
    jgnat
    Let the music flow, let the lies die,It is their loss your gain FREEDOM!!!

Grace, that is a beautiful bit of poetry there. I'd like to see it on a bumper sticker.

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

You play bass. I play bass.

You can't be all that bad.

Congratulations on your new ordination.

• brinjen
    brinjen
    Let the music flow, let the lies die,It is their loss your gain FREEDOM!!!

That would be good on a bumper sticker... or t-shirt even.

• sparrow
    sparrow

Actually, I play guitar jgnat! I can teach bass because bass is like guitar - just easier! ( jk)

Where can I order that bumper sticker...

• logic&reason
    logic&reason

I think this means that I shouldn't post on your threads...

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Witness Monopoly = Apostate card - Go directly to Gehenna..do not pass GO...do not collect $200 dollars....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit