Just one shred of evidence?

by nvrgnbk 75 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Is there just one shred of evidence that proves beyond any doubt that there is a being that is responsible for the existence of the universe and that it continues to have some effect on its inhabitants? Thanks for the inspiration, Honesty.

• Gregor
    Gregor

The short answer - NO

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I'm starting to think you doubt the existence of god. I can't explain why, just a feeling I'm getting.

• BFD
    BFD

Yes.

BFD

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Yes.

BFD

Cool, what is it?

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    Yes.

Yes is a pretty cool band, but I don't know if that qualifies as proof.

• sf
    sf

Of all the deception our very existance experiences on a daily basais, I have a feeling we're all in for a rude Awakening when it comes to this God, as we are lead to believe is our creator.

Something is beginning to smell fishy. And I ain't talkin' manna.

I think we are all about to find out, as we did when we were kids, that 'SANTA' doesn't exist. Never did.

So NOW, what do WE 'do'?

sKally

• BFD
    BFD

I was just answering the question. What, now I have to play Guru, too?

BFD

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Just because something or someone could be responsible for the existence of the universe doesn't mean that it currently has an effect on or interest in its creation. Have you ever planted a flower and were excited when it bloomed, then got bored w/ it? We could be someones neglected houseplant.

This issue has been debated for thousands of years by people who have higher IQs and a hell of a lot more education than either you or I. JWD has, probably, a thousand threads on this very subject. Do you ever feel like you are beating your head against a brick wall?

• BFD
    BFD

I hate it when my house plants die of neglect. I really don't mean to do it. Sometimes it just happens.

BFD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit