What's the official stand on aliens

by Eh 42 Replies latest jw friends

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Saucers are our saviors

Is that a saucer in your pocket or are you just glad to be worshiped?

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Wait a minute

What does the Gibbering Buddy mean when they say "NOW" Earth might be the only planet with intelligent life? At this moment in Crooklyn bethHell?

The Andromeda Galaxy is 2 000 000 light years away. If Jehoobie created life there tomorrow, we would not know for another 2 000 000 years.

If Jehoobie had created intelligent life in the Andromeda Galaxy, even at the same time as Adam and Eve, the whole issue of "UNIVERSAL SOVEREIGNTY" with respect to our Earth, would have been debated exposed and dealt with hundreds of thousands of centuries before the little children of Jehoobie in the Andromeda Galaxy even got to be aware of it.

The Universe as we see it is a time capsule. Looking back billions of years, one sees nothing to back up the claims of the WT that everything was created in a few centuries.

HB

• Mariusuk.
    Mariusuk.

I think the topic of aliens follows the same path as that of dinosaurs, don't ask and you'll be fine! They just advise (through the elders) not to speculate and jehovah will reveal the answers in the new system.

Personally although I believe there is ET life I don't think the universe is populated with intelligent life the way something like Star Trek would have you believe, although the potential planets are astronomical so are the odds of intelligent life evolving. Evolution is not geared to produce an "end result", maybe humans are quite an exception, plus people forget about timescale, intelligent alien life may have existed millions of years ago and we would never know or maybe alien life could be at it's earliest evolution, maybe intelligent life reaches a certain point in it's development where it destroys itself like we came close to and continue to push towards. There are a lot of things in a hostile universe to stop intelligent life forming

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit