New Member...Mrs. Fiorini

by yknot 17 Replies latest jw friends

• llbh
    llbh

Welcome to JWD Mrs Fiorini

David

• Mrs. Fiorini
    Mrs. Fiorini

Thank you for the warm welcome! I've been reading for several months now and feel like I know some of you. Your posts have been informative, encouraging and heartwarming. Thank you for sharing them. I am looking forward to being part of this forum. Mrs. Fiorini

• TinyDancer124
    TinyDancer124

Welcome!!!! :)

• Gregor
    Gregor

Carla Fiorini? Former CEO of HP?

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Welcome from Australia....If you "know me" may I apologize for any offense...or I do so in advance.

• Mrs. Fiorini
    Mrs. Fiorini

Thanks again for the welcome. Gregor, I'm not Carly Fiorina of HP fame. (Too bad, I could use the money.) Witness 007, It's true I don't actually "know" any of you from reading your posts, but I do feel like I'm somewhat acquainted with people here, and after the warm welcome, feel part of the group. No one has offended me yet. For one thing I'm not the easily offended type. For another, I like to give people who have gone through the Watchtower experience a pretty wide berth in trying to deal with that. It's not the easiest thing to wrap your head around and move on from, and I'm glad this is an accepting forum to allow people that space. Thanks to all for participating and making this possible.

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

Woo Hoo!!! Welcome.

• song19
    song19

Welcome! Glad to have you here!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit