Incorporated Churches

by golf2 13 Replies latest jw friends

• golf2
    golf2

Has anyone done research on incorporated churches? If Jesus were alive today, would he be incorporated?

• Carmel
    Carmel

Probably an LLC. carmel

• RR
    RR

Jesus also didn't say "Go therefore and acquire property throughout the earth, create publishing houses, print books and magazines."

• golf2
    golf2

If you search the internet for incorporated churches, you'd find some interesting info.

• Undecided
    Undecided

We incorporated the KH back in the 60's when we first built it. We were supposed to have a board meeting once a year. I don't remember if we ever had one though. Ken P.

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

Yeshua, LLC

• Borgia
    Borgia
    If Jesus were alive today, would he be incorporated?

hmmmm, interesting question......

Do you believe Jesus is alive today? if so, your question is readily answered since he's up there, no? If you do not believe him to be alive today, you've already have your answer.....

Cheers

Borgia

• golf2
    golf2

Borgia, let me switch the question to, "should Christian organizations/groups be incorporated?"

• Satanus
    Satanus

I don't see the big deal about it. For a few bucks, anybody can get incorporated. Our society is over regulated w legalism.

S

• golf2
    golf2

Greetings Satanus. Apparently an incorporated group are subjects of the State. How can the Wt Society Inc. claim independence of the State?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit