PEOPLE IN YOUR CONGREAGATION WHO COULDN'T GET ALONG WITH OTHERS

by badboy 13 Replies latest jw friends

• heyfea
    heyfea

There was a girl who hated me a lot because her "boyfriend" (he was only a friend to her) had asked me to marry him three times before he asked her. And since she was his second choice, she hated me. She hated me so much that she refused to come to my wedding when I got married because she claimed I had a past and that I was not supposed to marry in white, (so I was told thru the vine). The beee otch.

• oneairhead
    oneairhead

Heyfea,

Nice one! There is always a story like that in every circuit I have ever been in. Thanks for reminding me of it.

One

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Oh yes plenty , starting with the PO Mr Ted Sallows and his bum chum (now PO) Mr Johnny Morley , ( hope you are lurking chaps) because you certainly were not appointed by the spirit!

Wimbledon Cong, London UK

• flipper
    flipper

I commented on another thread on this- but my ex-wife( a fanatic witness)her grandmother was a wild woman of the west in local congregations. She'd get pissed off at anything at the drop of a hat. She'd pick fights with elders , publishers she felt slighted her, and I'd constantly be breaking up fights between her and my wife constantly ! One of the benefits of divorce- you not only lose the wife, but the crazy a$$ family as well ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit