My wife had a call from a Wallkill, NY cell phone yesterday...whats up?

by Thechickennest 12 Replies latest jw experiences

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Why in the world would you answer any questions about being or not being a JW to a total stranger?

How about "Im sorry who did you say you were? Well I am quite sure I dont know you and II dont know where you got my name but there must be some mistake. Have a nice day."

• Thechickennest
    Thechickennest

LovesDubs:

I don't think the JW's give a single thought to how intrusive, aggressive, distatesful, willful and wanton, and otherwise how the JWism policy of shunning is when put in to practice. I am sure the Lord finds this practice wanting for true worship at the very least. Last evening on this board an individual was informed by her mother that her daughter should DA from the JW's with the thought of keeping the organization clean! This lady wants her daughter to give her proper permission to start shunning her. What kind of Zelots would try incourage this type of worship in the name of God?

Thank you for your comment. You nailed it on this topic!

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

Too true very odd, I have the policy of never giving out information on the phone to anyone unless I know who I am talking with, what the call is about, a number i can have the called back on. Unless of course its an old friend or family member.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit