So.....when do y'all think it'll all come crashing down around their ears?

by Lady Zombie 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

When the money runs out. Follow the money$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

As long as they can sell off real estate and keep the rank and file bringing in the tax free cash, they will continue to be around.

The meetings, doctrines, teachings, and book publishing are all part and parcel of the spin to keep the money coming.

As long as what comes in is more than what goes out, they will be in business.

Blueblades

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

Well, I'll go against the majority here, and venture that I don't think they'll be around in 10 years...and I HOPE I am right! I am hopeful that the 'worldly' government(s) will start cracking down on any religion (cult) that tramples on human rights, the way the WTBTS' history shows it has done (blood, disfellowshipping). Once the WTBTS starts losing case after case in the Courts (blood issues in the pipeline as we speak), hopefully even the diehards will begin to see that Jehovah is not blessing this borganization and will begin to 'get out of her, my people'. If the government(s) do away with religions' tax-free status and start investigating just where the money is being 'charitably' spent, a nice can of worms will hopefully be opened that will rock the Society to the core...here's to HOPING!

If Armageddon keeps on delaying and the 'godless' hordes of worldlies keep insisting on bringing human rights to the destitute, the Society is going to appear ever more ridiculous in its stance of delaying help to the needy on the 'promise of the new order so near at hand'...

Just my 2c. There will be a mass awakening. There has to be, with the amount of information available and out there. And with the same number of ex-Witnesses as Witnesses now, I believe we're at the tipping point!

• golf2
    golf2

I've been familiar with the org since the late forties. We had apostates then and I felt I needed to know why they left Jah's org but you were not allowed to talk to them. Today, the internet has played a huge role in being educated in any subject matter. We didn't have such media in my days. The internet has been life-saving to many.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit