I feel very sorry

by mouthy 38 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

Last night I listened to the conferance call with the Bowens. I thought it was excellent .I feel they are doing a marvelous work & are to be commended

I am very sorry I upset Bob Porter. Who had some excellent advice. But truly I did not mean to cause him aggrevation. If you read this Bob Please forgive me.

I mentioned the name Jehovah ....That many who leave the WT hold it in contempt. Rick & Bob felt it is Gods name ....I am sorry I dont .....I would rather use Yaweh if we use anything But I refer to God as FATHER!!!!!
    Because I am a person who says what I think( I know proverbs 18:2 talks about me )instead of thinking what I say...I caused a man to be upset. Now I am bothered by that. I have asked Ricks forgiveness on a e-mail & on his web page... But I wont listen any more as I hate hurting folks ,which seems my wont to do

Mouthy/Granny/Grace

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Granny, we are a forgiving bunch. I'm sure there will be no harbored bad feelings. Although I'm agnostic and do not acknoledge a supreme being I do agree that the pronunciation of the name does sound more logically to be yahweh. But I don't care what you call him.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Grace, if someone is hurt from you giving your honest opinion about what you belief, they are insecure and too sensitive.

• llbh
    llbh

Is not the point that on programs like that, that there is to be a free exchange of views? Therefore i am sure they have no right to be upset, and hopefully wont be.

Granny we know you and love you for what you are so do not worry

Regards david

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

I would expect a night's sleep and your words would alleviate any hard feelings on Bob's part.

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

MOUTHY YOU ARE SO SWEET!!!

I am sure they will forgive you for speaking your mind. Don't feel to bad, we want you to have a good day.

alt

Hugs from Velveteann

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Grace - what John Doe said

I might be wrong but I don't think they'll have been as upset as it seemed

Either way - don't beat yourself up too much over it m'kay?

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh V... I love the Dogs !!!!Am I the Big one LOL Thank you for your call... Really good to hear from you. You sound like a little girl so sweet!!!!!

Thanks for all your words to make me feel better. to each & every one.of you they say confession is good for the soul....LOL So You have all given me absolution.And I didnt have to say no Hail Mary.s

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

Granny Grace

It was great talking to you, you light up the day just talking to you.

NO the little dog is YOU *giggle*

V

• mouthy
    mouthy

NO the little dog is YOU *giggle*

HA!HA! I dont think so V.... I told you my weight... The little one is the size of my big toe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit