Do you have pets? What kind? Names?

by White Dove 57 Replies latest jw friends

• BFD
    BFD

Oh, STF up, Farkel!

I take it you don't have pets? But then again, who gives a shit if you do, right?

BFD

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Who pinched a turd in Farkel's punchbowl?

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Oh, STF up, Farkel!

:I take it you don't have pets? But then again, who gives a shit if you do, right?

Precisely! Who gives a shit if I do or don't or if anyone else does or doesn't? That was my point.

Sorry to spoil this party, but there are many more important topics that are highly relevant on this board. Among them are queries about your favorite ice cream, how you have been screwed by pizza delivery guys, what candy bar you most enjoy, whether you like leather or silk and who your favorite American Idol is, and of course the MOST important question of all: Was Paula Abdul drunk at that last vote, or not?

For the record I have NEVER watched American Idiotic Idol, but I have read stuff about Simon (whoever) and Paula, and I enjoy Paula's music, even though she seems to be nuts.

Farkel

• BFD
    BFD

Oh honey, you could never spoil a party. As far as I'm concerned you just add spice.

So what kinda pets you have? (For shits and giggels)

BFD

• Farkel
    Farkel

BFD,

I added some comments to my post above you. You might want to re-read and re-comment. I've given you lots of fodder for feedback!

Farkel

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Farkel is too shy to post pictures of his prized teacup poodles.

Here is Froo Froo: Lotoya J.

Peaches:

• BFD
    BFD
    how you have been screwed by pizza delivery guys,

That's all the fodder I need.

You first.

BFD

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Farkel wants you all to know about the upcoming nuptials between Mr. Capone:

and Princess Simone: http://www.anypet.com/teapoodle.html She'll then be known as Princess Simone Capone. But they can't be married until Simone has her ears pierced. And well then they need to heal.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

You guessed correctly, Farkel kissing lil Banana CremePie

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Someone snapped this at Farkel's last party. Some people treat their pets better than their guests.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit