Just wanted to say hi, also have a question

by exwitless 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

Maybe I could have held a job in high school if I had had the extra night off during the week.

• exwitless
    exwitless

Hey thanks for the welome back, Snakes (I almost typed Snacks!), PEC,IP, and the rest of you. Yep, IP, LDB is Little Drummer Boy, my husband. He's doing really well with his job. He's been busy with his relatively new hobby: playing Airsoft. In case y'all don't know what airsoft is, it's high-powered real-looking guns that shoot out plastic BBs (it still hurts a lot to get hit by one even though they're plastic). His team dresses in camo and run around in the woods shooting each other. They have fun and it's good exercise.

Thanks for the update on the book study. I'm almost sad I'm not still there to see the death of it (I said almost).

• exwitless
    exwitless

Excuse us, maam, but in the time that you've been away, JWD has become a PRO-Witness forum. You're going to have to supply the song numbers to this week's Service Meeting to post here. We will send you your packet of Kool-Aid and the printed instructions at our convenience.

Oh, I guess I have missed a lot. Ok: 52, 118, 212...No wait, those are this week's lottery numbers. Well anyway, I'm still waiting for my Kool-Aid packet.

• flipper
    flipper

EX-WITLESS- Nice to have you back- from Mr. & Mrs. Flipper, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit