EXPLOSIVE RUTHERFORD THREAD RESTORED

by Farkel 22 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• gumby
    gumby

Check your mail Farky. I need your number.

Gumby

• minimus
    minimus

yo gum, good to see u visit!!!!!!

• Farkel
    Farkel

gumby,

:Check your mail Farky. I need your number.

I thought you "dubbed out" on me and everyone else!

Farkel

• GrandmaJones
    GrandmaJones

It is truly an amazing thread. It takes quite awhile to read, but it was soooooo worth it! Thanks to Farkel for starting it, and to Leolaia, Merry-- and others who contributed such quality research. Thank you. Thank you.

• Satanus
    Satanus

A PDF version would be handy. Is that still available?

S

• Ding
    Ding

I wonder to what extent these revelations about Rutherford would affect the average JW.

I remember years ago thinking that JWs would be shaken to learn of Russell's occultic pyramidology involvement and was genuinely surprised to find that most of them don't care about anything Russell actually taught or did. He's ancient history to them.

Likewise, I suspect that most JWs probably consider Rutherford to be just some figure in WT history whose importance ended over 50 years ago. They really don't care about the "old light" he taught, let alone how he actually behaved.

If you present them with irrefutable proof of Rutherford's serious character issues, won't they just write it off as persecution by apostates and other "opposers of the truth"?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

quite a bit of bedtime reading here -wonderful stuff

• Desilusionnee
    Desilusionnee

@Ding,

Hubby told me we should not look at someone's behaviour but at his teachings, when I told him about that...Impossible to help a dub

Desi

• Ding
    Ding

Desi,

Teaching one thing and doing the opposite....

Now what did Jesus have to say about that...?

• Hoping4Change
    Hoping4Change
    A PDF version would be handy. Is that still available?

I found a pdf copy by Googling for 'Rutherford Exposed Still LIVES! pdf'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit