NHL..Stanley cup finals.. Pittsburgh vs Detroit

by joebin 16 Replies latest social entertainment

• joebin
    joebin

This will be a great series. I think Pittsburgh will win. Can't wait, starts Saturday.

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

NO NO NO NO NO ................WINGS IN 5!!!!

Oh ! And guess what else??? I have 4 tickets to tomorrow night's game!!!!!

Pittsburgh ...............LMAOROTF

NMG

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Can I go????

Go Detroit Go !!!!!

or

Go Pittsburgh Go !!!!

h40

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Hope4Others....... Just drive across either bridge and I am sure that you can probably scalp a couple of tickets.

Shoot, Pittsburgh isn't even a member of the "Original 6". They never had a dynasty either.

NMG

• Gopher
    Gopher

Why did they have to wait until Saturday to start this series? It should have started Tuesday or Wednesday.

Anyhow, I think Detroit's playoff experience will tilt this series in their favor. Pittsburgh has rising superstars who should help them win a few cups in the near future.

Like the old saying "you have to lose some before you win" -- the Pens will pay their dues in this year's series, but then starting next year watch out !!

• undercover
    undercover

I'm pulling for the Penguins but I think the Wings are just too experienced. Wings in 6.

Should be a good series to watch no matter who wins.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Pens in 5.

Kwin

• joebin
    joebin

nomoreguilt, enjoy
    h4o, sitting on the fence, hein?

Why did they have to wait until Saturday to start this series? It should have started Tuesday or Wednesday.

I know, it used to be they'd start a series right after the other one ended, it really kept the momentum. The time off sometime works against a team's sync, but since they both had the same time off it should balance itself out.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Because it's 'Hockey Night In Canada'.

Although I think the Detorit is the better team, I won't be upset if Pittsburgh wins, Crosby being a local boy and all.

• Warlock
    Warlock

I hate hockey,but............................................................

LEGOLAS, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????

PLEASE STAY........................FOR A CUP OF COFFEE, AT LEAST.

Warlock

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit