Rutherford, Wm Heath Sr, and Coca Cola

by startingover 24 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• startingover
    startingover

There has been much reference to Wm Heath, both Sr. and Jr. on this forum in connection with Rutherford.

I did some research on the connection of Heath Sr. with Coca Cola and it seems to be non existent except on websites where Rutherford is being discussed. I could find no connection anywhere else.

Can anyone enlighten me on this matter?

• VM44
    VM44

William Pratt Heath Sr lived from 1975 to 1950.

Even though he was a vice president of a Coca Cola company, there appears to be no information about him online other than as you mentioned in the Rutherford threads.

There does, however,exist a Coca Cola museum, there probably is information about him there.

What I would like to know is if there are any papers or other documentation still existing that would show Heath Sr. as the one who made the "direct donation" for the house Beth Sarim.

• Farkel
    Farkel

startingover,

I don't have the time to do it, but here is where you should start.

The World of Coca Cola has a museum in Atlanta, GA where Heath Sr. worked. Here is all the contact info you need, or you can search "World of Coca Cola" in your browser and snoop around.

The World of Coca Cola
    121 Baker St. NW
    Atlanta, GA 30313-1807
    (404) 676-5151

For me, it doesn't really matter where Heath Sr. got his money. He obviously had a lot of it, so research on!

Farkel

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Wm Heath, Sr. Obituary

New York Times, 2 Dec. 1950, 13.

DR. WILLIAM P. HEATH, PIONEER IN COCA-COLA

ATLANTA. Dec. 1 (AP) - Dr. William Pratt Heath, a pioneer chemist in the development of Coca-Cola, died today after an illness of two weeks. His age was 75. One of the few men who knew the Coca-Cola formula, he retired in 1949.

Born in Boswell, Ga. Dr. Heath was graduated as a chemical engineer from Georgia Tech and became a chemist with the old Pratt Laboratories here. He was the founder of the Crystal Carbonic Company, manufacturers of the carbonic gas essential in the early development of Coca-Cola.

The Coca-Cola company absorbed his company in 1919, and he became a vice president of Coca-Cola in charge of quality control.

Dr. Heath also was consultant for the Crown Cork and Seal Company, Baltimore; the Pure Carbonic Company of New York and the International Filter Company of Chicago.

Surviving are his widow: a daughter, Mrs. Eugene R. Black of Washington, wife of the president of the International Bank, and a son, W. P. Heath Jr. of Julian, Calif.

• Gopher
    Gopher
    Dr. William Pratt Heath, a pioneer chemist in the development of Caca-Cola

ewwww

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Caca-Cola! Tastes like...

• Farkel
    Farkel

Barbara Anderson: fastest research gun in the West!

I guess you posted this just as I was starting another thread asking someone else to look for that obituary!

Dang! I shoulda known better!

Farkel, Still of the Lazy, Pooped Out Class

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Who wrote Caca-Cola? I don't see any Caca-Cola. You guys are seeing things.

• Gopher
  • crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Since we are talking obits....where would I find one for rutherford and russell??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit