25 years ago today my wife and I were married in a Kingdom Hall

by Thechickennest 16 Replies latest jw friends

• crazyblondeb
  • Casper
    Casper

Wishing you both many more years of happiness...!!

Cas

• kitten whiskers
    kitten whiskers

Congratulations! We're about half way behind you...just had our 12th this weekend! I never did like the pictures taken inside of the kingdom hall for our wedding. I much prefer the outside ones! Isn't it amazing, that the memories of the love shared between you have nothing to do with where the vows took place! It's really true...life just gets better as the years go by. Look how much better it is today! Go and relive that first dance together! Cheers!

• chickpea
    chickpea

congratulations.... i hope you DO find out what the next 25 will bring.................... and beyond!!!

• wings
    wings

Awsome happy day!!!! I wish you the best....

wings

• song19
    song19

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

We recently celebrated ours and we were married in a KH too. Now I wish more than ever we had done the beach thing. I always wanted to be married on the beach in the Caribbean in bare feet with flowers in my hair. Not only did I have the traditional wedding; I now have to remember our ceremony being in a KH. My husband and I thought maybe we could renew our vows later, would be a romantic thing to do, but the Society released that that article in the mags that one couldn't do that. I am very happy to know that if I want to renew my vows now, maybe the way I have always wanted (hint hint prov1320), we can. That watchtower has lots of power.

Again, congrats on the 25!! Good for you!!!

• Thechickennest
    Thechickennest

Thank you to everyone that sent a greeting. It showed a great deal of love on the part of all of you. I never seen this kind of love in the organization. Thanks again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit