The Ark of the Covenant

by sacolton 19 Replies latest jw friends

• winnower
    winnower

What a nice picture! Is that Isis on the top of the box? I am glad you posted this because I was very interested in seeing the responses and where most people stand on this. This topic could be a wild and lively discussion if there is enough interest. But in the meantime, if I could add to your post, sacolton, I would like to ask a few more questions of the forum. What exactly makes this box a "covenant"? What items are in the box? What are these items used for? What is the "holy grail" (san graal)...is it 1) a cup 2)an ORB 3)a bloodline *hint* how would it change the meaning if it were spelled ARC of the covenant? (has anyone noticed an explosion of "orb shapes" and "arc shapes" used in visual media lately? could this mean something? ) Didn't Solomon build a glorious Temple to exact specifications for the purpose of housing the *arc*?? Has anyone else read the theory of how the design of the temple and construction of the box are parallel to the design of the human brain? Isn't that the last recorded history of it....in the Temple of Solomon? Let's play a game of Cluedo. SIX suspects, SIX murder weapons, SIX rooms....... now who are the characters? where did they come from? were any suspects from Babylon? did any suspects have nephilim lineage? what does the word "Templars" mean? who were they and why were they called that? Does it have anything to do with the Temple of Solomon? wasn't the WTS founder a "Templar"? If the pyramids are one of the "witnesses", could the *arc* be the second? What is so important about the arc of the covenant? And as for the precious metals used in the construction......what energy force might be conducive to certain combinations of these metals? Dinah, Did you believe that "God struck the poor man down just for trying to help"? Did it ever cross your mind that there could have been some sort of energy field being transmitted from the box, and it was just an inadverdent accident that the man died from being too close to the source? Maybe electrocuted from touching it?

• undercover
    undercover
    Isn't it suppose to be in heaven?

no, no, no....

It's in a crate in a warehouse...didn't you see Raiders of the Lost Ark???

• sacolton
    sacolton

What items are in the box? Gwyneth Paltrow's head. Seriously ... The Tablets of stone containing the Ten Commandments as well as Moses' staff and manna.

According to the Bible, the two tablets of stone constituting the "testimony" or evidence of God's covenant with the people (i.e. The Ten Commandments) were kept within the Ark itself. A golden jar containing some of the manna from the Israelites' trek in the wilderness, and the rod of Aaron that budded, were added to the contents of the Ark (Ex. 16:32-34; Heb. 9:4), but apparently were later removed at some point prior to the building of Solomon's temple, as the Tanakh states in I Kings 8:9 that there "was nothing in the Ark save the two tablets of stone." While Heb. 9:4 states these items were placed "inside" the Ark, Ex. 16:33-34 and Num. 17:10 use the expression "before" the Ark; some see a contradiction here, as the correct meaning of these phrases is open to interpretation. A Rabbinic tradition states that Moses also put the broken fragments of the first tablets of the Law into the Ark (Hertz 1936).

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

I saw a documentary recently which placed the ark in Ethiopia. There is a village there that is Jewish, legend has it that their ancestors brought it down there. DNA showed that this tribe was in fact Jewish, the report then went on to show how the ark was wooden and replicated through generations became a big drum carried in battle. The researcher eventually found one in a museum in Zimbabwe. I can't think of the name of the programme, but it was fascinating, sounds at first far fetched, but as the programme produced evidence the reasoning panned out.

Paul

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Its up in a tree in Ethiopia. Thats the last I have seen of it. Actually I heard of it. They wouldnt let me see it. Its guarded.

But they claim its in a tree in Ethiopia or up somewhere that you have to climb a ladder to get to and get past armed guards.

They claim they are one of the lost tribes of Isreal. sort of like Bob Marley and the Rastafarians but without guitars and regae.

I know its Bob Marley and the Whalers who are of the Rastafarian religion.

Now on the other foot, Erick Von Doniken in the "Chariots of the Gods" Speculates that the ark of the covenant was a radio transmitter that the "aliens" GOD's used to tell the Israelites which way to go, to keep them lost, wandering in the wilderness for 40 years. Thats why that guy in the bible got fried when he touched it when it started to fall because of the electric current flowing through it. It zapped him.

If Von Doniken is correct then the Ethiopians are probably bullshiting us.

Theres a lot of that going on in religion. And life.

• Preston
    Preston

Where's the ark of the covenant? Area 51 apparently....

- Preston

• winnower
    winnower

so, sacolton, Are you going to tell us anything more about the ark? Do you know something you are not telling? Do you think the missing items have anything to do with lasers? Do you think it's possible that the pyramids were built using this laser technology? Do you think possession of the light-bearer technologies fell into sinister hands? Do you think the Prince of Darkness is holding the Morning Star? What do you make of the star gate theories? Do you think the holy grail is actually this "orb" thingy? And do you think it could be an "ARC"?

• sacolton
    sacolton

I signed a confidentiality agreement with the Vatican (Holy See) which expires in 2012. I'll tell you then.

Damn, I said too much already.

• winnower
    winnower

or could it be "holy C"????

• winnower
    winnower

Did you ever wonder why, if graven images were prohibited in the commandments, why were the images of cherubim angels used on the arc?

If you understand how the arc is made and it's purpose, you will understand the Finished Mysteries of God.

The Finished Mysteries of God is revealed on my post "Moses was Illuminati Wizard"

Winnower

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit