FREE on Craigslist

by startingover 14 Replies latest jw friends

• startingover
    startingover

Check this out: http://visalia.craigslist.org/zip/

Scroll down to the only entry on Wed May 14. Area code is 559 in case you want to call.

• Mulan
    Mulan

good grief, I was hoping it was someone wanting to get rid of their old stuff.................just another way to place literature.

• carla
    carla

Maybe we should ask if she has a 'Millions Now Living will Never Die'? or 'Harp of God'?

• startingover
    startingover

Wonder if she contributed for the literature she's giving away?

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

This is a goo dway to pioneer and get time in. She can probably find out how many hits she gets and count time every time that someone clicks...

BTW, did Jeopardy really say that the most accurate Bible in English is the NWT? Sounds fishy to me... Anybody know?

• AnneB
    AnneB

If you flag it as Spam it will be pulled off the list.

• maxwell
    maxwell

"These magazines are the most informative magazines in the world. They allways are on a different subject and if you read a years worth they are said to give knowledge thats equal to a 4 year college degree."

Wow, I have heard of people making statements like that about the Awake, but this is the first time I've seen it written out by someone who sounds like she actually believes it. But I guess it's not much different from people who think they have a college education after taking "classes" and a "test" a few days at an online diploma mill.

• startingover
    startingover

I hope no one flags it. I think even the JW's would roll their eyes at that one.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I used to live there, in Hanford.

First ebay, now craiglist!

momz

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

"These magazines are the most informative magazines in the world. They allways are on a different subject and if you read a years worth they are said to give knowledge thats equal to a 4 year college degree."

Wow, I have heard of people making statements like that about the Awake, but this is the first time I've seen it written out by someone who sounds like she actually believes it. But I guess it's not much different from people who think they have a college education after taking "classes" and a "test" a few days at an online diploma mill.

Yes, you can tell by her grammar and sentence structure that she went to the Awake! higher education equivalency course.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit