Steve Hassan's book...

by Mickey mouse 15 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

I am , or was a " born in" and I have an authentic personality! Everybody does- you just have to find it ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open

Maybe think of all those times when you thought of or did things that you "shouldn't" have whilst a JW? All those little differences of opinion with the FDS? That little voice that wouldn't let you fully settle into the cultic way of life?

Thanks for the 'The Power Of Now' book recommendation - added to my basket. :)

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

you're not suppose to connect or identify with anything ... it is so liberating ... check out POWER OF NOW

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I'm still waiting for my book,,,,,,,,,maybe tomorrow,,,,,,,I'm getting antsy !!!!

Cheers!

hope4others

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Hi Mickey.

pre-cult personality

Yes, that is a problem. I have that problem too.

I haven't read Hassan's book yet. I came across this topic reading 'Captive Hearts, Captive Minds'. I recommend it.

Returning to your pre-cult personality is, of course, 'returning to your vomit', regardless of what cult you have been associated with.

Us 'born ins' can't do that.

Cheers

Chris

• garybuss
    garybuss

If ya all like Steve Hassan, take a look at the great Rick Ross! Steve is brilliant. Rick Ross is the Indiana Jones of the cult busters.

If I were to try to rescue anybody from a cult, I'd want Rick Ross in the car with me and I'd want Steve to do the phase 2 exit counseling.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit