Could the WT be doing the "fade"?

by changeling 14 Replies latest jw friends

• changeling
    changeling

Could they have learned something from lurking on JWD and decided to dismantle little by little? I mean, no bookstudy, possibly less hours for regular pioneers and now the possibility of doing away with the CO...sure sounds like a fade to me... Are they hoping the R&F won't notice???

changeling :)

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open

It did cross my mind, but I would say no if pushed for an answer. Guess an organisation-wide "fading" could make certain people a lot of money? I don't see it happening anytime soon, though.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Nawwww... they are defintely one helluva apostate organization!

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

LOL, do you know I wondered exactly the same thing yesterday!!

Mickey.

• yknot
    yknot

Ahh that would be nice......but I think they are downsizing for efficiency, just like any other corporation.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

ahh its nice to dream God Damn Pastor Russell

• Quandry
    Quandry

Maybe the Governing Body will eventually take the remaining money and go to Las Vegas!!!!

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light

Yeah, guys we need to shut up about the "better ways to run a cult" and "these are the particular things about the cult that made me leave", its giving them too much good advice on how to preserve the cult.

Lets all start discussing how we love super-long meetings, how we were disappointed that the elders didn't follow us in our day to day lives to get the best sense of how to tell us how to live them, how satisfied we are since we gave up all sex other than missionary through a hole in a sheet.

• wings
    wings

All I know that if I were the GB, I'd be working on a fade.....otherwise, consider the insanity plea in court.

wings(Hi changeling!)

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

In a game of chess, a knight doesn't retreat. It roams the board!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit