Are you stuck up or a snob?

by asilentone 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

I don't think so, I like to think people think of me as really down to earth, I hear from my co-workers that I'm kind of grumpy and sometimes mean, mostly in the mornings though.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    ff, you do not care about people under you?

Of course, I am a benevolent god.

Seriously though, people probably think I'm a stuck up snob, but I'm not. Either that, or they think I'm as dumb as a bag of hammers. It's probably because I don't talk much.

W

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Very approachable, though I might make obscure references that many people do not understand.

Heck, I can be as obtuse as a Vorlon.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

neither... but I have standards. I guess I may be pleasantly aloof.

Hill

• saywhat29
    saywhat29

Finaly Free, there is something wrong with your list- for some reason, you forgot to have me above your name...

;-)

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open

chickpea:

i have oft thought myself to be a grammar whore, but maybe i am just a snob

Both of your i's need capitalisation and you are missing a full stop. (That's capitalization and a full point to you yanks.)

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

Am I stuck up or a snob?

Don't I get a third option?

RD

• JK666
    JK666

Dave,

Take whatever option you need.

JK

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

I am a frightful snob with a down to earth approach

Gary

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

I was called a snob this evening. I made a little trip to see my piercing/tattoo artist. I got 2 piercings and before he started he asked me if I had a jewelry card. I told him that I've never been offered a jewelry card. Then he looked at me and said, "Oh yeah, you always get gold...SNOB!" We both got a chuckle out of it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit