• Indo_Dude
    Indo_Dude

I dunno. What's the difference?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Losers and incompetents think I am.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

I consider myself a snob when it comes to hotels and apartments. I refuse to stay at a Super 8/Motel 6 or any other type of hotel where the door to the room is on the outside of the building. I am also moving in the near future and taking on a roommate. We have spent the past 2 weeks looking at places. A few times times after opening the door I did a U-turn (more like a pivot) before he even saw the inside of the unit. I just have standards, you know!

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light

I'm pretty sure I'm smarter than most people. There is a small segment of the population which I am equally smart as. There is nobody smarter. I swear to the great spaghetti monster in the sky that I'm a very down to earth and unassuming person, but from time to time I get myself into trouble in being perceived as a snob, because I can't let go when those around me don't have the whole picture. I then try to paint the whole picture for them, which some (less smart people) take as an attack on the fact they aren't very smart.

People should just try to appreciate that I'm TRYING to help them.

Bring_the_Light

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

I am a competent, confident fluffy bunny.

• oompa
    oompa

Me hump keeps me humble.................oompa

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Oompa...Good to hear from you.

• Mary
    Mary
    Me hump keeps me humble.................oompa

What hump?

• White Dove
    White Dove

No, but I do have an occasional bout with righteous indignation and therefore think a person is an idiot.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit