http://www.governingbodyletters.blogspot.com/

by Quandary 24 Replies latest jw friends

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

A@G, lol!

• Quandary
    Quandary

A @ G Did you ever assist in the Writing Dept. as part of your "work" assignment while at Gilead? LOL!

Daniel-P Unfortuneatly, I'm still going to meetings, I was hoping that I would already be "out o there" by now, but if all goes well by the end of August I will be "free at last"! My cong. is supposed to be getting a new CO in September- with this revelation however, maybe not. Either way, I will NOT be meeting any new "company men"-

Q

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I can't seem to get to that link...would someone please make it clickable?????

thanks...shell

• owenfieldreams
    owenfieldreams

I would not be surprised at all if this is in the works. More downsizing and "simplification"....

• Quandary
  • Quandary
  • Quandary
  • besty
    besty

From what I know the original source of this information is impeccably placed to know and is accurate.

(I'm not referring to the blog mentioned on this thread - the source they have seems to be JWD threads LOL)

• Quandary
    Quandary

Besty- Does the source have an idea as to when this new "arrangement' is going to be implemented?

Q

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Interesting if its true, notice the book you can buy "Confidential letters from the GB" ?

I guess we can only wait and see if this proves true, the cookie's crumbling!

h40

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit