Is the Tower of fear and deception really starting to crumble ?

by Homerovah the Almighty 38 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

There has been some dramatic changes going on recently with the JWS as everyone knows , I can only speculate this is due to the once well hidden secrets

that have been hidden so well from the eyes of the faithful followers, the overwhelming information on the inter-net may be the cause of this.

Perhaps the power and arrogance that the GB held for so many years is indeed starting to weaken.

I'm actually seeing the faith weakening within my own family members that have been involved with the organization for decades.

They do seem to be down sizing a lot in their operations, wouldn't it be surprisingly ironic if " The Truth " was the thing that really was to bring down their structured lies.

Well we can only wish, right !

• sacolton
    sacolton

It's rotting from the inside outwards. They have pretty much killed off future generations with the "don't have kids". People are wising up and information is getting easier and easier to obtain that shows the Watchtower in bad light. Elders are stepping down. The WTBTS has basically withdrew to re-gather and elimiate any possibilities of apostate thinking from within by merging the Book Study with the Ministry School.

Yeah, they are slowly dying out.

• journey-on
    journey-on

Based on everything I've seen and read in recent years, my lifetime knowing the org's m.o., the recent changes, and my intuition,

I think they are laying the groundwork for a serious reinvention of themselves. They will hold steadfast to a few of their main doctrines

that somewhat set them apart, discard those that are causing the most exodus of publishers (new light), build bigger and better mainstream

church-like congregations, and voila!......A NEW AND IMPROVED WTB&TS ...(Only I think they are going to change their name again very soon,

probably about the same time they set up the new corporation that combines all the congregations' funds into one BIG FAT BANK ACCOUNT,

or a conglomerate of accounts.) Just a hunch.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Yes Journey, you may be very well on to something perhaps an evolution is indeed in the works with a legal name change as part of the package.

There maybe many possible reasons for a dramatic change up one might even be the possible law suits that could be levied against them for hiding

the names of pedophiles. I'm sure there are many other victims of abuse in other countries that could come forward that could very well cost them dearly.

With their lawyers at hand I'm sure these corporate executives will come up with something.

They are not going to let go of all this power and money easily thats a certainty.

• journey-on
    journey-on

Homerovah,

As we've talked about before on this board, it appears to some that the main business of the WTS is construction (RBC),

real estate sales and investments, loaning money, and lastly, publishing religious literature. Many intelligent

members are catching on to this and they are starting to feel used and abused physically, mentally, emotionally,

AND financially. The WTS can set up as many side corporations as they want to, but eventually they will be found

out......just like the UN association and the pedophile cover-up. IMO, they use their members like slaves making

them feel like they are doing it all for Jehovah. The mind-numbing manipulative repetitive stuff they dish out as spiritual

food is actually making the flock sick spiritually, and they don't even know it. They just keep lapping it up and like

zombies keep repeating the mantra: "The New System is right around the corner. We're so close now. Just a little while longer."

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Well it depends on what you mean crumble

Crumble=Be completely destroyed? Gone... no
    Crumble=Change into something completely different, good possibility.

Self preservation is strong.

• homejah
    homejah

Are there discussions of the Great Tribulation containing the cut off of talks in the Sunday services from 45 min to 30?

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty
    Are there discussions of the Great Tribulation containing the cut off of talks in the Sunday services from 45 min to 30?

ummmm don't think so

I wasn't aware I thought the main talk was cut to 1/2 hr. from 1 hr. ?

There might be more trimming down in the future in a effect to lessen the pressure off the flock, .....will be watching

Good points again Journey

Does all this mean that Satan and his wicked evil forces are winning the battle, I'm starting to get frighten by all this.!

• Galileo
    Galileo

I honestly don't think there's anything they can do to stop the exodus of the younger generation. Accurate information is too easily obtained now. The ones that refuse to investigate will find out from friends, or their curiosity will be piqued as to why their friends are leaving. This will have a snowball effect. Any changes they make will only make them lose more credibility and hasten this effect. I've seen it time and time again. If I try to ask my friends about "new light" like the generation teaching or things like the bookstudy change, they look confused and dismayed, like they don't want to think about it. Their is a general sense of malaise, I think.

I think the older generation, on the other hand, will by and large cling to the org. till the end. They can't switch horses now, they've already bet their life savings on this one. And if they liberalize (not sure if that's a word) enough, they may eventually attract a new younger generation. I believe in fifty years their will still be a religion called Jehovah's Witnesses, as disturbing as that seems, but it will be almost unrecognizable to the group that bears that name today.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

I guess stay tuned folks there going to be a lot more new light coming down the pipeline

I wonder if they will allow long hair and beards, and maybe make ties not necessary for those that give talks......oh yeah I can see it now

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit