Well guess who just knocked on my door....

by Ima Apostate 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• Ima Apostate
    Ima Apostate

Haha... Something tells me the nice middle-aged black lady won't be coming back real soon.

But if the guy comes back, I thought of a universal hand sign I could give him. I've known it since the third grade ;-)

• Layla33
    Layla33

The lines they come up with to get people to open their door is ridiculous. It is bordering a big fat lie.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

You should have coughed on them

nj

• Alexia
    Alexia

They fooled me once. My last place was an apartment (1915 building) where all of the units are enclosed. A couple range my intercom/phone and asked if I was home - they knew my last name from the intercom directory (I totally forgot about that!). They older gent made it seem like he knew me and addressed himself as "Mr. So and so". Since they knew who I was, I came down to the door and as soon as I opened, I knew exactly who it was. I was annoyed that he wasn't upfront about who he was and why he was here. Now since we live in a house in a more quiet neighborhood, its easy to spot a mile away.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Hey Ima I'm looking for people who know ASL as well. Especially ones who don't wear bras. Actually I guess I'm just looking for people who don't wear bras. The ASL is optional.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I didn't find the Trinity doctrine incomprehensible once I found church documents defining it.

I had just been confused by hearing definitions of it from people (mostly JWs) who didn't comprehend it.

Later, I came to the conclusion that Christianity was just a decendent of older Pagan religions and the Trinity doctrine became irrelevent to me anyway.

I am quite sure that I wouldn't be able to explain the Trinity or any other doctrine if I was confronted by you without a bra

Welcome to the forum.

Cheers

Chris

• Mr Ben
    Mr Ben

A sister & I were on field service and as we arrived at the front of this secluded house, we were confronted by a large glass patio door, and the couple inside were also otherwise engaged. She was bent over the table and also had no bra, or any type of clothing for that matter, and he was.... well, one of the few good memories!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Which is nothing more than initiatory fraud. Tell a lie to get a foot in the door, and then don't leave until you are committed to take the washtowels and asleeps or to go to the boasting session.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit