Well guess who just knocked on my door....

by Ima Apostate 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• still_in74
    still_in74
    That is an approach I have not heard before - very annoying that they are now using false pretenses to get themselves an open door!

an elder in my old hall would say "we are ministers of the bible" if the "householder" asked" yes but are you JW's?" he would condacendingly repeat himself: " were ministers of the bible" Another sister, whenever an Awake article was about the Flu, or heart attacks, or something like that she would say " we are volunteers in the community raising awareness of ...." so stupid!

• Ima Apostate
    Ima Apostate

Watson,

What's an RV list?

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

What is ASL?

• still_in74
    still_in74
    What is ASL?

DUH! Age - Sex - Location !!!!!!!!!!

• Ima Apostate
    Ima Apostate

ASL - American Sign Language

Sorry, I forget not everyone knows acronyms... I get confused by quite a few of them on here.

• watson
    watson

"Return Visit"

• zanex
    zanex

Ahhhh the ASL sign language congregations are making their attack upon unsuspecting hearing ones in the community...those dvds are a sight to behold...light years ahead of anything that other mainstream religions have...I have many MANY years and experience with the deaf and the hearing response withiin the JW organization to that communication barrier...sigh.

There are many here who have talked about the demise of the Society and money etc not being there but as long as there are Interpreters working within the society there will be an almost endless supply of money for them to keep the society printing its magazines...sigh...anyhow....sorry if this is a hijack of this thread...so many memories in the deaf world...sigh...

-Z-

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

"If I am wearing a bra, they don't come. However, no bra seems to make them come."

There is sooooo much that I could say to this... but I won't. "Let the reader use discernment."

heh heh heh

Regards,

Jim TX

• ninja
    ninja

hey Ima.....next time you aren't wearing a bra I want to be knocking on your door.......I have never seen a pair of nipples swinging like the sword of damocles over a womans feet....ninja...exit stage left

• RR
    RR

I can see it now, next Saturday, "hey, remember that chick with no bra?, let's go knock on her door"!

RR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit