Am I nuts or what?

by JK666 38 Replies latest jw friends

• wizardca
    wizardca

ok so im curious too, what happened?

hopefully he cleaned the footprints from the windshield....LMAO. think about it.

• BFD
    BFD

That kid is lucky to know a nut like you.

BFD

• wings
    wings
    hopefully he cleaned the footprints from the windshield

too funny! He does look like a lady killer.

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

JK - I think that was a supercool thing for you to let your son do! Hope they back in one piece! Also hope that your son changed clothes before the prom? LOL

• AGuest
    AGuest

If you had full coverage insurance, no. If you didn't, well... "nuts" might not be the right word. "Risky" is what I'd call you. But he who risks nothing... gains nothing. Here, by means of your "unrighteous riches"... a material possession... you stand to "gain"... a son. Hopefully, that is worth the risk.

Peace!

SA, a slave of Christ

• JK666
    JK666

Well,

No news yet. Which is kinda good, no state troopers at the door.

I called his house a few minutes ago, to see from his mother if he got home okay. I know that he is still asleep, and didn't want to wake him. She does have call waiting, so I left an answer on the machine. Knowing her, she was probably screening. How thoughtful!

I will give an update when I hear anything. Yes OTWO, If I had to hit a wall in a convertible, it would in a Saab.

JK

• mouthy
    mouthy

Still waiting to know the results.

Now!!! nosy me wants to know why is she an ex???? If you like her son ,why not the MUM?Come tell Granny ( i like gossip LOL

• parakeet
    parakeet

If you're nuts, then you're my kind of nuts. A very generous and kind nut.

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

Stupid me - I need to learn to read properly - when I first read the post I thought it was your son!

• uninformed
    uninformed

the kid will go through his whole life grateful to you.

Never know when he will reach out and help you.

Good deed and good luck.

Brant

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit