Respond ONLY if you are an Elder or Ministerial Servant

by Hiddenwindow 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

LOL Honesty, that was hilarious.

No Elder here, and never wanted to be.

• JK666
    JK666

I am disfellowshipped, so now I can tell active elders to f**k themselves when I want to. I want to, so do it.

JK

• jwblog
    jwblog

I am an Elder.......however not in the congregation of Jehovahs Witnesses. I am purely Christian and non-condemning of another persons beliefs.......

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

...an obedient, faithful, blind, elder.

But hey, I'm learning here.

B the X

• choosing life
    choosing life

I love it when people make threads and then set the rules of engagement. You are kidding, right? Do you have a secret handshake too?

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

I like white chocolate mud cake.

• donkey
    donkey

I am an elder. I work on the service desk at Bethel and I am currently monitoring this board to find all elders who are a threat to the organization and will affect our organization in adverse ways. Farkel also works here with me but he is currently on vacation at Beth Sarim getting some much needed spiritual food as reading these boards every day have hurt his spirituality.

• Farkel
    Farkel

donkey,

:I am an elder. I work on the service desk at Bethel and I am currently monitoring this board to find all elders who are a threat to the organization and will affect our organization in adverse ways. Farkel also works here with me but he is currently on vacation at Beth Sarim getting some much needed spiritual food as reading these boards every day have hurt his spirituality

You corrupted me.

Farkel

• AGuest
    AGuest

Bona fide "ministerial servant" here, albeit of the female persuasion. (Romans 16:1)

Peace!

SA (afka "Phoebe" on another site), a slave of Christ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit