Me and My Big Fat Mouth

by horrible life 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

You're a grown woman that still has to deal with the dictatorship of the cult that controls your family. Ex-Dubs, really, have some weird family dynamics! Including me!

You'll figure out something!

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

Horrible Life - I dont know your history or your circumstances really, but I can imagine what your were feeling when this conversation was happening. It really rocks you to your core. I am sure in a couple of days the feeling will pass, but in the meantime - I know what you mean!

Love

Boo

• horrible life
    horrible life

Thank you, to you all. Can you believe she wanted to take my picture???

I won't just tell my parents, that I am apostate. But if they found out, I probably wouldn't lose any sleep over it. I have made no secret here, who I am. If Bethel has lurkers, they could have figured me out, a long time ago. Just by having a license, in my profession, and there being probably only 10 of us, in the 4 SE Oklahoma counties, would narrow it down. To have this crap religion, invade my livelihood, is sickening.

It is weird how you can be out of it for 25 years, and still be worried about the ramifications of being an ex-JW. Even the law, has a statute of limitations on everything but murder!!! But this stays forever.

Like posting here. Being gone from the JW's, all of that time, I can start typing, and carry on a conversation. Kinda like a soap-opera, but I can't think of many other circumstances you can carry on an intelligent conversation, being out of the loop for so long. Even mother-hood changes in 25 years. Can you imagine having a baby, after the first one is 25? Can't lay them on their stomach, back only. Those cheap umbrella strollers, have been replaced by a Cadillac stroller, complete with a cup holder for you.

But the culture of the JW, never changes. New light, but the culture doesn't change.

I thought about what you all have said, and I think that I will tell her, that a refreshment of our handbook on employment was recently discussed, and that politics and religion discussions were not allowed.

I just wish, she could have been sister-in-Law to little Suzy, instead of a CO . LOL

• wings
    wings

HL, I have a big fat mouth too....it is my eventuality to be outed. Free to be apostate someday soon. At least you are in good company.

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius
    This would be fine with me, but the "other girl," is leaving in a couple of months. I will be the only qualified and licensed person to help her. (And she needs help) I will see her 4 more times in the very near future.

lol you KNOW she needs help......... she caught in a CULT and dosent even realize it.

you shoulda let her take the picture....... and throw up two middle fingers just as they snap the pic(or your gang sign of choice) lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit