Summer Concerts-Who will you see?

by lonelysheep 35 Replies latest social entertainment

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Radiohead.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Low-Key, Yeah I was actually a fan back in the Bauhaus days, saw them in the last tour a couple years back, he did an awesome job at The Passenger!

• 4mylove
    4mylove

Ozzfest Dallas Metallica headlines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Went here two weekends ago

www.rockontherange.com

Really really want to go here - I know some people going, so I just might get a ticket this weekend

http://www.toronto.com/music/event/603249

There is also Crue Fest with

Motley Crue
    Buckcherry
    Trapt
    SIXX:A.M.
    Papa Roach

I could go on and on! lol If anybody wants to go to Crue Fest with me, let me know!

BB

• karvel
    karvel
    Radiohead

saw them in west palm beach. great show.

• four candles
    four candles

Momcrazy,--- tell Skynyrd to get back over here,the UK,One of the best bands in the world. I've seen them twice now.

This summer,we have already seen Robert Plant and Alison Krauss.......absolutly fantastic.

A Led Zeppelin tribute band.

Wishbone Ash.

Skinny Molly.......really good band featuring Mike Estes ex of Skynyrd. Got to know all the band aswell as my sister knows them.

Joe Bonamassa........superb!!

Next gig is Whitesnake/Def Lepperd/Black Stone Cherry.

And all being well The Moody Blues

Plus a festival in August. Rock n Roll people. Don't forget,if its too loud,you're too old!!

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Tomorrow morning I'm interviewing Lori McKenna - she wrote a bunch of hits for Faith Hill recently and was the opening act for Faith Hill and Tim McGraw's last tour. Then I go to see her next Thursday evening.

That's just the start.

S4

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

I already saw:

John Butler (As in 'Trio'), Solo and acoustic :) Here's my recap of that show, with some audio from my tapes: http://tandjam.wordpress.com/2008/04/29/part-2-john-butler-solo-showrecap-with-audio/

Last night I saw Jamie Lidell! (F-ing AWESOME.)

Later this summer I'll see a ton of people, but Lyle Lovett is the only ticket I have so far.

I'd like to catch George Michael, but the tickets are rather $$$. We'll see.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Hey Ninja,

I got some Milli Vanilli tickets I'm tryin' to sell.

Interested?

om

• minimus
    minimus

I'd LOVE to see Stevie Wonder although he wouldn't say the same about me, I'm sure.

And Tina Turner and Al Green.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit