DanTheMan

Tom Petty if I can find somebody to go with

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I'll go with you, Dan.

Maroon 5--have fun, Mrs. Jones!

• Mulan
    Mulan

I saw Cher last week in Vegas................fabulous show and she looks great. She wears body Spanx though. You can see it and no belly button. She still looks amazing and is my age, I'm ashamed to say.

But, if I had her money, maybe I could get a nose job, liposuction, and a tummy tuck too.

• LiverpudlianGirl__x
    LiverpudlianGirl__x

Fingers crossed, I'll be going to see Westlife on the 29th of June - VIP style baby! I'm so excited, it's gonna be amazing, I think that my dad might even be excited for it too; talk about a miricale! If not westlife then, I'll be seeing Dirty Dancing the stage show in London. Talk about the summer of a lifetime, I'm so lucky. -- Lots of love Katy. x <3

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

I'll be going to see George Michael and John Mayer. Oh yeah, and Tina in the fall.

• ninja
    ninja

it's a toss up between men without hats and the wurzels.......damn your talent both of you

• flipper
    flipper

LONELY SHEEP- Mrs. Flipper and I love not only rock n' roll- but the Blues as well ! We both would love to see Robert Cray band ( blues band) if he comes in our area . Also Buddy Guy if he is here again- I saw him 8 years ago- he puts on a great show ! So - those are a couple of bands

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Going to see Peter Murphy next week.

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

Mindless Self Indulgence and Birthday Massacre this weekend.

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith
    Going to see Peter Murphy next week.

Wow! Nice! I wonder if he will be swinging by Portland? I saw him when He was doing his "Deep" tour. Great show. Been a fan since the Bauhaus days. The company I work for has a 4500-person outdoor venue in Troutdale, Oregon. I will be working every show in this series as the head "alcohol monitor". That means, in between cutting off drunks, I'll get to watch each show. Some of the acts this year are: Lynyrd Skynyrd Lyle Lovett Chris Isaac Billy Idol The Black Crowes Sheryl Crow and many more.... http://www.edgefieldconcerts.com/index.php?page=fulllineup

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit