How Do You Make Money Online? Do You Want To Make Money Online?

by Pinball 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Sad emo
    Sad emo
    Be very wary of the SURVEYS thing you guys....most of them are just gathering your information so they can send you THEIR advertising on THEIR business or to trick you into signing up for other goods and services and subscriptions! And...your inbox will fill up with junk in a matter of hours. Been there and done that. Be VERY careful what information you put out there for them.

Thanks for the warning Lovesdubs - if I do decide to go ahead, I'll set up a specific email address for that purpose only I've heard about companies which don't pay, or only pay when you've earned a certain level - which they make sure you either take a long time to or never attain. There is one site I've heard about however, which pays monthly regardless of earnings, I think it's based in Germany but they do UK surveys.

I have just signed up for a 'cashback' site - so if you click on their affiliate links, you get points which can be redeemed for shopping vouchers - its a well-established site recommended on a thoroughly reputable site which has loads of money-saving tips. It'll be good for me as I do a lot of Amazon shopping and now I can get paid for it

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

Very interesting read Pinball on jw online, but site will not let me put the thread up. Sound like your here to try and make some money out of us.

Paul

• Cheetos
    Cheetos

I am disabled from a traumatic head injury and would like more information on something I can do at home on my computer.

• Pinball
    Pinball

Short answer to that is Paul, I don't need to, and nor would I want to.

I do have some professional integrity you know.

The thing is I know my heart was in the right place posting this up, but truth be told, reading some of these replies, I think too many of you are too screwed up in the head still to make anything work, way too suspicious and a little too rude for my liking also.

If anyone wants to pm me, they can do so and I'll help if I can, as regards doing this publically though just to receive insults or this kind of passive aggressiveness, no thanks, I think I'll pass.

There's many other places out there where I can write at full steam including my own blogs and receive letters of appreciation for help given, than wasting too much time here.

Since as one poster kindly pointed out, this is for spiritual and emotional crutch talk, discussion here, I honestly think I'll pass, I havn't got the time to write somewhere like this for forever more.

Life's too big, ya gotta grab it whilst you can.

Kindest.

Andy

• DaCheech
    DaCheech
    If anyone wants to pm me, they can do so and I'll help if I can, as regards doing this publically though just to receive insults or this kind of passive aggressiveness, no thanks

buyer beware

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

Hi "Andy"!

Give my regards to Cornwall. Will you be at Englishman's BBQ again this year?

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

Short answer to that is Paul, I don't need to, and nor would I want to.

I do have some professional integrity you know.

The thing is I know my heart was in the right place posting this up, but truth be told, reading some of these replies, I think too many of you are too screwed up in the head still to make anything work, way too suspicious and a little too rude for my liking also.

If anyone wants to pm me, they can do so and I'll help if I can, as regards doing this publically though just to receive insults or this kind of passive aggressiveness, no thanks, I think I'll pass.

There's many other places out there where I can write at full steam including my own blogs and receive letters of appreciation for help given, than wasting too much time here.

Since as one poster kindly pointed out, this is for spiritual and emotional crutch talk, discussion here, I honestly think I'll pass, I havn't got the time to write somewhere like this for forever more.

Life's too big, ya gotta grab it whilst you can.

Kindest.

Andy

It is you being insulting and passively aggressive in saying someone is screwed up in the head for questioning your motives in aiding people to make money. I will question anyone who comes on here introduces themselves with one thread and then offers to help people make money on the next. It also appears that you have been doing this kind of thing on other forums and they have got sick of it. JW online is the forum i am refering to.

Paul

• nelly136
    nelly136

sad emo, i used to do ciao online surveys, over time i slowly built up a tidy 30ish quid sum, but either they changed the small print or i didnt read it properly cos one day it all disapeared, so watch out for the claim earnings limits.

• Pinball
    Pinball

Care to provide a link Paul? Jwo, what's that?

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Make checks payable to:

"Cash"

And send them to me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit