How Do You Make Money Online? Do You Want To Make Money Online?

by Pinball 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Pinball
    Pinball

Coming out of the witnesses like many here with no university education, it's been a little difficult at times to know how to make a decent living.

Since being disfellowshipped, for asking way too many difficult questions of the elders, I've found myself becoming more and more immersed in making money online.

Perhaps you do the same?

Or on the other hand, perhaps you too are struggling to understand how you too, could make a decent living online?

It seems to me, that this could be an awesome opportunity for some here involved in the business of making money online, to help fellow exwitnesses and others too, become more acquainted with some of the methods used to generating an ideal situation to earning for themselves more income.

Of course, this can be a very confusing area for some people to understand and/or get to grips with.

So this got me to thinking this afternoon, how many of us here could help our fellow posters out.

My first question then is - if you are already making money online, how do you do it? What programs are you a part of? Are you involved with affiliate marketing or other kinds of programs, if so, what are you doing, how successful are your endeavors and not to put a finer point on it, just how much money do you make from these online 'exercises'? (Of course, you need not reply to the last comment, if you choose not to)

Second question is: Do you dream of being able to make a substantial living online? What kind of questions go through your mind? What kind of opportunities would you like to be involved with, if only you had the know how?

For some, I realize that money is an issue, so rather than excluding anyone at all, if you know of a program that requires no set up costs, for example, payment for review programs etc - would you mind detailing these in as simple language as possible, so that any newbie user can understand what you are saying? (i.e. Leave out the technical jargon, and write in plain english)

It just maybe that someone previously has made a thread like this, a way to impart knowledge between ourselves which helps other people out, if this is the case, my apologies, however going on the perhaps misguided assumption that this is not the case, if you have any comments, insights or whatever that you would like to share on this thread, please do post your replies below - it would be awesome to bounce some ideas around which helps everybody.

You might want to ask, how do I set up a blog, or a website, how do I monetize this? What about hosting, how does this work? What are the advantages to owning my own domain name? How do I register one, who with, how much do they cost, what are the main things to avoid when registering a name, what extension to use and a whole host of other questions.

Just maybe we could all chip in together to help one another out?

Any thoughts on this, I'd be interested to readyour views, questions, experiences, great programs, ideas etc etc ...

To your continued success!

Andy

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others
    What about hosting, how does this work? What are the advantages to owning my own domain name? How do I register one, who with, how much do they cost, what are the main things to avoid when registering a name, what extension to use and a whole host of other questions.

Just maybe we could all chip in together to help one another out?

And I suppose you conveniently do all this?

Must I say more.......................................

Hope4others

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

I don't need any assistance regarding your questions... but the Google ads generated by your topics are just what I needed to help me get on the fast track to success! To our continued success! - dp

• Pinball
    Pinball

Hope4Others - in a nutshell yes, in fact I'm an expert on that particular subject.

I have a very large portfolio of domain names specifically having been involved with the industry for many years and advise others regularly upon this very subject, from individuals to larger corporations. I also have a quite formidable range of tools here for buying and selling, dealing in domain names.

I'm also a professional domain name searcher and often have to find domains for companies which exactly fit their purposes online, this entails daily conducting searches in excess of 2000 names.

If there is anything you need to know in this specific industry, for a fee, I can help you out, although of course, I do not mind readily imparting more general knowledge.

I hope this clears up any misunderstanding on your part.

Kindest.

Andy

• White Dove
    White Dove

Oh goody! Finally someone is going to give me some MONEY Just let me write down my address and you can all send me cash, MO's, stocks, bonds, etc. I take any kind of $$$ except for personal checks. I don't accept those. No, but I love cash! Yeah yeah yeah, I'll take cash.

Thanks!

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I have a friend....

Who buys Designer Goods at Marshalls or TJ Maxx....but the stuff that's super cheap.

She keeps the receipts.

She advertises & sells the items on E-Bay Spain. She has a Spain bank account for the people to use. Apparantly, Spanish don't trust PayPal (they are smart).

She returns to Marshalls & TJ Maxx what she didn't sell & buys more.

(She made over $10,000 last year!)

• Pinball
    Pinball

Yes, I know someone in California who does something similar and makes a good living from this using ebay, certainly enough to pay her mortgage, so she's more than happy to continue from a few hours a week working part time.

Yours is the first really sensible reply here I have seen, what are the ages of these others? 4?

I know many witnesses have trouble getting over the issues, but sheesh, what immature responses to an otherwise, just trying to be helpful thread.

Maybe I'll stick to my business forums I post at in future.

Night.

Andy

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

You said, "Yours is the first really sensible reply here I have seen, what are the ages of these others? 4?" I don't think you need to be snotty just because no one seems to be interested in your sales pitch. And, isn't that against the rules anyway? Blatant self-interest disguised as the desire to help others is somehow off-putting.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I know there are people making money using the Internet. Mostly it seems as if they model a cyber business behind successful ideas in the brick and mortar world of business. Find a niche and fill it. Yet it seems to me that millions rushing to fill the niche creates a crater instead.

Unless one has the mind of Bill Gates, or the know-how to create a Yahoo or Google, how does one go about such a thing? I have no idea. I like the idea of this thread to explore this - but like others, wonder the motive, especially from a brand new poster. No attack, just honest thoughts.

But still I think about the matter some.

Jeff

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

edited to delete pointless post

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit