The JWs have to travel all the way to Kamloops B.C. again!!"

by 1914BS 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wifekeepsmeinit
    wifekeepsmeinit
    bet my morning donut that the WTS is skimming here

oh c`mon dont be silly.

can't imagine any other reason to force 100,000 dubs to spend a huge chunk of the take home pay to listen to some babel from the falsely dressed slave humper.

where is the 100,000 JWs in the Greater Vancouver Area, if im not mistaken there is only 100,000 JWs in all of Canada.

the WTS always has an agenda for the things they do and say.

SSHHHHHH........ITS A GRAND CONSPIRACY.

you know when you make statements such as yours, it loses all credibility for future posts.

ohhhh and welcome to JWD, and good luck on the James Bond activities in Kamloops B.C.

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

I always hated going to Kamloops it was such a dead end hole of a town (no offense to those that reside there). At least when we went to Vancouver there were things to do and when I was really little I got to see my Grandma for a couple days. As far as travelling well, consider carpooling -- if you are by yourself greyhound round trip may be better than the car ride. Pack a cooler with stuff from home and avoid eating out to save a bit more money. And well if you are on the site already then take "sick days" instead of vacation days (hell you will be sick going to the convention) and tell your dubly relatives you are taking days without pay.

• Poztate
    Poztate
    I always hated going to Kamloops it was such a dead end hole of a town (no offense to those that reside there).

I thought you loved going to Kamloops with us..... I am so hurt........POZ.....AKA.....Dad...

• Honesty
    Honesty

They could have the JW's travel to Portland, Oregon and the loyal Dubs would say, "What a loving provision from Jehovah."

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Yes my immediate family that are still JWS grumble and moan whenever they have to leave town , they all reside here in Vancouver,

As for my parents its more of an inconvenience its quite costly as well since they are retired now and elderly.

The reason I understand for not using the Pacific Coliseum any more is the cost factor so I hear.......Bummer

• Poztate
    Poztate
    The reason I understand for not using the Pacific Coliseum any more is the cost factor so I hear.......Bummer

The cost factor.....It might cost the GB another $10.000 to host the conventions in Vancouver so instead to save THEM money they will send 20,000 dubs ? over 200 hundred miles away and force them to get motels, hotels for the assembly. I doesn't smell right to me and I think MAJOR money is changing hands to them.

• Walk On
    Walk On

I think enough of a stink and grumbling was raised over this that they switched it back to the outskirts of the GVRD... it was in Abbotsford this year. Maybe I'm just naive though... I guess they just take the best rental deal they can get on an arena, and then they have more profit left over after donations.

Do you know why they announced it would be in Kamloops? They had the nerve to blame the publishers! They said that because people kept going to the vendors outside the Coliseum that the Coliseum insisted that it was obvious they should be allowed to run their stands inside, which means Jehovah says: Move it far far away, sinners!! lol

• Diest
    Diest

Come on you only had the olympics there in Vancouver . There is no way you have a location big enough for all those dubs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit