Hey everyone...been a while

by Jesika 12 Replies latest social humour

• Jesika
    Jesika

I haven't been here in a while........glad to see the site is still here.......just wanted to say hi and I have missed you all.

I have been busy changing my life for the better......I am in school now........going to be an automotive tech when I grow up.....LOL

Hope everyone is well and will be checking in more often.

Love you guys,

Jes

• Sweetp0985
    Sweetp0985

Hey Jes, I just came back too after a loooong time...about a yr to be exact...took me a min to remember sign in and password...good to be back tho

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

WOW nothing more sexy that a hot chick working under my hood, ha ha ha sorry joking, thats great thanks for checking in, you haven't missed much OHH the world is going to end again, and they cancelled bookstudy and the world is going to end, some more dubs got arrested for molesting kids, the world is going to end, there is now a study edition and a public watchtower and oh did I mention the world is going to end.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Me too, Jesika - in my case gone for a couple of years. I have just been splashing some posts here and there on things of interest - so welcome back from a newly returned myself.

• Jesika
    Jesika

Worldly............you are too funny.......thanks for the hot chic comment...............the world is still ending....suprise, suprise

I don't recognize alot of the handles, I used to know almost everyone............good to see so many new people..........means more and more are getting out!!!!

Love,

Jes

• mouthy
    mouthy

I don't recognize alot of the handles, I used to know almost everyone..........

You dont recognise me ????Why ? I was here when you were ....Good to see your back ..

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Hi there Jes ! I was here when you used to post regularly.. I am glad you are doing well . Thanks for stopping by

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I remember you. Hi and thanks for dropping in for an update. Congrats on the schooling. I envy pretty girls who are also tough.

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Welcome back!

Glad you dropped in.

S4

• seawolf
    seawolf

hey Jesika! Remember me? :) Glad to see you and hope all is well and TTYS! :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit