The hardest question for Jehovah's Witnesses ...

by sacolton 46 Replies latest jw friends

• sacolton
    sacolton

Explain how Jesus chose the "Slave" in 1919?

How can they answer?

• Honesty
    Honesty

The "Faithful Slave" was inspected and found to be worthy.

That's all you need to know as a JW.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Yeah and Didn't Lincoln free them in 1865

• Honesty
    Honesty

Naw man, don't you remember...

Satan had 7 faithful men incarcerated for dissing the gubmint and then GeeHova released them from their chains so they could reorganize and get the word out that Michael da ark angel got some roids and turned into Jebus.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

He let them out of prison didn't he? Get with the program!

(Although he should have let them stay in a few more years so the chronology would match a little better)

A@G

• booby
    booby

At that time Jesus was able to examine the group that was emerging from the falsities (is that a word) of their progenator "Pastor Russel" and moving onto their own and new light falsehoods. BUT apparently their falsehoods were not quite as false as the falsehoods of the rest of religions of the day. SOOO! he was thereby able to pick them as the best of the bunch that he was able to examine and declare them as the winners. Also remember that Jesus knew or foreknew that they would work towards enlightening with "New Light" better than the rest.

Well it couda happened that way.

• Wordly Andre
  • Terry
    Terry

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE CHARITY?

or

DO YOU GIVE MUCH TO CHARITY?

Obviously no JW gives to a formal charity. Their idea of charity is most insular and peculiar. If a fellow JW lives in a disaster area they, as a group, can be called upon to contribute can goods, clothing, blankets. But, strangers don't qualify for mercy or charity at all.

Now these three remain, Faith, Hope and Charity. The greatest of these is Charity. Oops! Not in the New World Translation!

• trevor
    trevor

It's sad, so sad
    It's a sad, sad situation
    And it's getting more and more absurd
    It's sad, so sad
    Why can't we talk it over?
    Oh it seems to me
    That sorry seems to be the hardest word

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Oh, my, I thought it was "abundantly clear" and "manifest"...race ipso locquitor (sp?)...I know it must be so, the Governing Body told me so!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit