***** Name a reason people wont make it through Armegeddon *****

by FlyingHighNow 80 Replies latest jw friends

• JK666
    JK666

Because I was a normal, horny prepubescent, and liked to play with myself. There is nothing more wonderful than being a normal 12 year old, and knowing you were going to die at Armageddon.

The weird thing is that I did not end up gay or have hairy palms either. I am working on the going blind thing though.

JK

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

Because I was a normal, horny prepubescent, and liked to play with myself. There is nothing more wonderful than being a normal 12 year old, and knowing you were going to die at Armageddon.

You were only 12? I must have been a late developer

Paul

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

For being on JWD.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead
    JK:

Its interesting what the society says about this:

ypchap.25p.198Masturbation—HowSeriousIsIt?***

Masturbation is widespread. Reportedly, some 97 percent of males and more than 90 percent of females have masturbated by the age of 21.

(Methinks that the 3% of males who don't are either really slow or they are lying...or maybe they are obedient JWs)

So it looks like we have been in good comapny... a therapist once told me that it must be normal if everyone does it, lol.

So if Jehovah kills all the people who engage in such shameful conduct, the new system will be pretty lonely (and boring, if I may say).

A@G

• jehovahsheep
    jehovahsheep

if they did not respond to an inconspicious religion that has no impression of being from god .would not an end time ultimatum for mankind be more apparant?

• chickpea
    chickpea
    She could be buying them from the thrift stores.

but if that thrift store is run by a bunch of church ladies.... you are soooooooo not gonna make it thru armegeddon <<<<< and i DID have a pioneer sistah gurl tell me that

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Yeah, the thrift store thing. The pioneer sister didn't think sisters should be spending time sewing when they could be in service.

• searchingforfriends
    searchingforfriends

Not being homeschooled, or if you're the parent, not homeschooling your children!

• searchingforfriends
    searchingforfriends

The WTS has officially said not to shop or donate to the salvation army or goodwill because of some religious roots those orgs had.

• jehovahsheep
    jehovahsheep

if you had a meal with a dfd person and hid this sin-you are wicked and deserving of annailation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit