Bethelite auto mechanics????

by asilentone 12 Replies latest jw friends

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

My dear current husband used to be a full time auto mechanic, but had to give it up due to arthritis in his hands. Anyway, I have learned that people in general revere a good mechanic who is also honest. Even after he closed his shop and got a different job, his regular customers came to our house at his convenience to have their cars worked on. Depending on his regular work schedule, some customers waited up to 3 weeks for him. As a jw, I attended two different congregations, each in different states, and the mechanics were really looked up to. Think about it, nowadays, most mechanics are so high priced that it's actually cheaper to lease a car and turn it in every 2 or 3 years to avoid car break downs. I drive a 1996 mini van that I LOVE, and it is in tip top shape with my husband spending several hours on maintenance and repairs. I'm lucky though, because he lets me take it out in trade (ha, ha).

• Ruth Eeker
    Ruth Eeker

My friend tried to volunteer his mechanic services but his publisher card was not up to Bethel standards.

Blessing in disguise I say! ;)

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Poor guys working for peanuts when they could be making real money and saving for their future....Yse I said it FUTURE, in THIS system of things.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit