E-mail to JW Ex-Wife: What You Can Learn Researching the WTS in 3 Hours!

by Seeker4 86 Replies latest watchtower bible

• homeschool
    homeschool

People refer to it as the "window washer with no college education making fun of the scientist with a lifetime of research" mentality that they find hard to swallow.

Well that is just great. I really appreciated your email...thank you for posting it.

• homeschool
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Of all the words that could have been singled out the American chooses the standard English 'organisation' to take issue with.

• homeschool
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Yeah me too, very cranky, and I don't even have the good spelling to justify it.

• startingover
    startingover

Bookmark. Want to be able to find this excellent letter later. Thanks S4

• TD
    TD

Excellent letter, Seeker. I wish I had half your writing skill. --One would think you're a professional

As M.J. and Farkel have pointed out, there were a couple of minor issues. A hard core JW apologist would pounce on these, but I get the impression that your ex is just an average JW running on their endless treadmill.

I think she will actually have to do some original research to uncover any errors, which is the whole point. Lighting a stick of dynamite under a JW's figurative rear-end and getting them to think is half the battle.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit