Believer's how long will you allow this blasphemy?

by dawg 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

How could I stop it?

BTS

• Carlos_Helms
    Carlos_Helms

Well, Mr. Dawg...you well know that elders regularly "go beyond what is written." In fact, the watchtower society is chock-full of tradition, super-scripturally enforced completely at the expense of its adherents. But what is the watchtower society without those who subject themselves to it? Its adherents place themselves in a submissive position to a hierarchy without any scriptural authority. I dare say that, if all the adherents decided to ignore kingdom hall meetings and subsequent interaction with the society, the doors would close within the month. There is something (I call it "ego-need") which compels people to continue to do what is not good for them despite indications to the contrary. I think the force behind it is the so-called "spirit of the world." People just don't real-ize God's power to change them...so they remain within a closed system that reinforces to them that they are not good enough...and never will be. Their faith is entirely dependent on an "acceptable" level of mutual emotional abuse only present within their peculiar social construct.

The best way to deal with pain is avoid it (nature's plan)...and then ignore its pleas to 'come participate again.'

Peace,
    Carlos

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Is it because your opinions are not popular?

I'm not sure. I am either not articulating my ideas well or I am unpopular, or the sanctimonious jw's have merely shifted their pontificating to teh web....LOL

• wildfell
    wildfell

I have no control over the watchtower. But I continue to tell people what a corrupt cult jehovah's witnesses are. I carefully drip feed one of my friends who still talks to me. This is the only action open to me.

Every single watchtower is a blasphemy because satan's little helpers the governing body claim that salvation is through them, not Jesus Christ.

• jwblog
    jwblog

What exactly is the meaning of blasphemy?

• S3RAPH1M
    S3RAPH1M

"Evil exists when good men do nothing." That statement is "The Truth"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit