HAWK! Letter to the Editor: Need Feed-back ASAP

by bluesapphire 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

Brilliantly and concisely worded comments. I never thought it was possible to explain the hypocrisy so clearly in so few words and in a way that an 'outsider' would be able to grasp it.

Good job u guys.

Path

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Hawk, my scanner is broken :-( But send me any info you have in an e-mail like before. It has to stay around 700 words. That's not bad eh! They are expecting it "soon" so I have to get crackin'! I'm working on it on my end but I need all the info you can give me and all the pointers and basically, everything. It has to be good. I'll send you a draft before I submit it.

PS: They're using my name. I figured what the hell since I'm being shunned by the only dub I really care about. I can always tell her that her shunning me gave me the freedom to go full boar against the WTS.

• detective
    detective

I love you, Blue and Hawk. You brought me hope today.

• Yadira Angelini
    Yadira Angelini

I love too, good job: I'M PROUD OF YOU!!!!

Yadira Angelini

• Yadira Angelini
    Yadira Angelini

I mean, I love you too... oh well,

Yadira Angelini

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Blue,

I sent you an Email. It was sent about 9:30 est 6:30 pacific time).

It has a WORD document that should kick some a$$. I have also given you some proof to back up your statments in that and two other Emails to you.

Follow my instructions carefully. If they need more proof let me know.

Oh, if these idiots need reasons why its important to the community I have set up something on that too. It just an Email away.

Did the LA Times bite? If they didn't wait till you get the other one out and then use it to show them.

hawk

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Blue,

Just to let you know I also have a 300 word essay ready as well.

I guess "Hawks" come in all different sizes and shapes.

hawk

• Yadira Angelini
    Yadira Angelini

Bluesapphire, keep up the good work.

Yadira Angelini

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

If you haven't guessed it, Yadira is my mom. It wasn't in today's paper. Wish I knew the exact date it'll appear. Hawk, I'll send you your own newspaper when it comes out!

LA Times didn't bite ... yet. Their words exactly, "We get much more info than we can use...." But then they asked me how I would want my name published since my e-mail addy is different from my maiden last name which was on the letter. So ya never know.

OC Register really gave me hope. Hope they weren't just egging me on but the lady really sounded interested and asked me how long it would take me to put it together. Thanks to you, Hawk, I should be able to drive it down on Friday.

Okay, I gotta go now. Kids are callin'!

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Wonderful news.

Make sure you take all of the back up material - just in case. Personally, I have prepared a portfolio just incase.

I suggest phoning the LA Times back again and ask.

You're hard work will pay off in spades.

Thanks for getting a full newspaper for me.

hawk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit