Gas Prices In Your Area?

by sacolton 24 Replies latest watchtower bible

• JCanon
    JCanon

"I hate to say this.." but maybe this gas issue will lead into the "great tribulation" in some way. Right now the OPEC nations have a potential leverage and control over the US because of its dependence on oil and gas. The US can hardly smugly decide they are not going to buy oil from those who raise their prices too high. The market doesn't work that way. China is growing and increasing demand and the US isn't the only customer any more. Maybe these countries are exercising their leverage while they have it.

But also factoring in is grain. The US produces lots of grain and at one point food will become more important than oil.

Frankly, with the Baby Boomers looking forward to Social Security in a system that is slated to go bankrupt, soaring oil prices, lack of health care coverage for many, the future looks glum. But not necessarily under a world economy headed by a one-world-government by the UN. It seems inevitable with globalization that nation sovereignty along with religion are clear liabilities to the survival of the entire planet.

I think we are getting to the point where people are going to be falling with faint out of fear of what is happening. Even if you have something put away, what are you going to do when you see neighbors losing their homes and starving? We're hanging by a thread for the moment but there is no safety net. The push is now becoming a shove.

But the worse it gets the sooner Armageddon will become inevitable.

JC

• JCanon
    JCanon

I just realized I TALK TOO MUCH! I beat around the bush and sometimes never ever get to the main point.

What I want to say is that the gas crisis is ENCOURAGING from the point of the view of the world ending and the world economy falling apart. That's the context of the destruction of BTG leading into Armageddon, which is a 1-year-4-month process or LESS, allegedly/hopefully being all over by the fall of 2011.

So the fact that everybody is talking about an economic issue now and that's clearly the focus of many people is encouraging! BTG is about wealth and manipulation of the economy. So maybe the Illuminati will be seen to be the ones behind the gas gouging and the UN will turn on them! Who knows.

JC

• justhuman
    justhuman

Very high...1.5 euro the litter

• Honesty
    Honesty

$3.68 in East Tennessee.

• chicken little
    chicken little

Around about 12 dollars a gallon at the moment and rising.....we also pay 180 percent tax to register our car....so we pay three times to get a car here.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit