Goodbye my Little Sara

by LouBelle 30 Replies latest jw friends

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

I'm so sorry, LouBelle! RIP, Sweet Sara.

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

Oh yes, and I also want to say that I love your avatar.

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

I understand...and I am sorry...

Fluff and Max lived long lives and passed away as very old cats, Skeezix ran out in front of a car the day after getting "tutored" at the vet's...The current cat is strictly indoors so as not to become coyote chow...I know someday it will come, and he too will move on, and it will leave a hole in our hearts like the one that needs to heal within you...

Love...

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Poor Lou. I am sorry you lost your puppy. The love of an animal is a real treasure and as lucky as you were to have hers, she was more fortunate for having your love and attention....

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I'm so sorry for your Little Sara and your grief. I am one of those people the friends used to warn about who love animals more than people.

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

So sorry LouBelle.

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

LouBelle, I'm so sorry to hear about Sara.

Hugs

ESTEE

• BFD
    BFD

You have monkeys where you live? Are they wild?

Poor, Sara. So cute.

BFD

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I'm so sorry about your little dog - so sad...

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

BFD - yup the monkeys are wild - we have quite a lot of bush in Durban - there is a huge "reserve" called Burman Bush - Tons of monkeys and birds - some fantastic look out points. They aren't too afraid of humans now, they usually see if they can sneak in and find food - very naughty.

Tired - thanks (just wanna put my head on your shoulder and you can pat my back) yesss just like a ilttle girl

I was driving to work today and saw a miniture dashund - ah my heart. At least she was very loved. I'm debating whether or not to get another one....but will see - it's just not the same.

Here is a pic of the monkeys we have - The Vervet Monkey

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit