Welcome inthepink3355

by Honesty 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Honesty
    Honesty

Welcome to the board, sister.

It is so good to have you here.

I look forward to hearing your experiences during the 1940's and 50's.

I 'officially' left the JW's in December 2004 and 3 weeks later Jesus found me.

It was a life changing spiritual experience that I'll always remember.

Funny thing is, when I said "Yes" to Jesus my entire family (JW and non-JW) turned their backs on me because they believe Christians are evil.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Welcome indeed, inthepink. It looks like you've already waded in waist-deep! Thanks for joining our discussion board, and I look forward to reading more from you.

• Casper
    Casper

To JWD... Inthepink,

We look forward to getting to know you...

Cas

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Welcome indapink!

• free2think
    free2think

Welcome to JWD inthepink

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome Marylin...I already KNOW you & LOve you very much ((((HUG)))

• inthepink3355
    inthepink3355

thanks to all of you this mothers day. You don't want to make me cry, do you?

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

Nice to meet you Inthepink!!!

You have come to a great place , even though you have been out for so long. Now you wil find how so many of us were in the same situation. Back then in 1981 there wasn't a lot of support, I left in 1985 and had no one to turn to. At least you found comfort in another Faith and your belief in Jesus. I was so turned off religion I just never went that route. I do believe that if you can find comfort and truth then it helps immensely.

Have a great day and happy Mothers Day!!!

Paula

• inthepink3355
    inthepink3355

There are two members of Ray's family still living...his sister will be 88 and her husband 90 this year. they can't get to the KH anymore but still connected. To them it is still "The Truth". They see many faults, and we talk a lot on the phone (don't mind breaking shunning rules)....accept the gifts I send and tell m e they love me. Couldn' resist telling them about the BS move the week before letter read. Don't think they believed me....but after letter was read wanted to know how I knew Can't resist again about 2008 DC convention releases. Have to have some fun, don't I? Doesn' want to paragraph????.............................They live Lakeland Fl. The only living daughter left the BORG in 1995 .... lives in Ohio....but they talk everyday on the phone. Not many Dubs play strictly by the rules.......have you noticed that?.............XXX&000's..Marilyn

• inthepink3355
    inthepink3355

Thank you, Paula Baby. You can find true comfort away from the Borg and close to Jesus. Religion has nothing to do with it. My phone number is 1 561 630 9599. Give me your number when you feel like calling me and I will call you right back on my "nichol". It is beautiful day the Lord has made for us.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit