conferance call right now

by mouthy 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I listened all the way to the end, I really enjoyed it. It is a shame that I couldn't get *1 to work either.

I probably won't be able to listen to the next one, as I will be busy out sightseeing with my brother and Mom that weekend. Although he does have blackberry in his car with speaker phone, so maybe I can listen after all.

• mouthy
    mouthy

YES IT WAS INTERESTING. I wish I could have got on

• lavendar
    lavendar

It was very interesting. Rick said the next conference call will be May 24 @ 7:00pm EST. (712) 432-8710 #9925

• inthepink3355
    inthepink3355

HEY, GRACE, i GOT ON BY PUSHING THE NUMBER FOR MONITOR....GREAT NIGHT. RICK IS WORKING ON IT. AREN'T INEZ AND RICK JUST THE BEST? PINK.

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

So Sorry I missed that, I had it on a posty note on my fridge to remind me to call, I really wanted to hear this one.

Unfortunately I had guests for my Spa and B&B and they didn't leave last night as expected. I had to entertain and could not be rude and be on the phone

If anyone can update me or others as to anything significant that was said it would be greatly appreciated,

Paula

• mouthy
    mouthy

Yes I heard you Marylin.... But the number didnt work ....it did last time but this time it said that # is not available.... I still rememeber the 1st time they came to PA Telling us who they were "Jehovahs Witnesses of the 144.000 ".The only reason they came is because Inez wanted to help us.... But the LORD helped them....Rick calls me "Mrs Doubtfire" LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit