For those without Mothers 2008

by Lady Lee 27 Replies latest jw friends

• LearningToFly
    LearningToFly

Mothers Day is always difficult for many reasons... Happy Mothers Day to all who mother their children, male or female!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=561qx89Rr-8

LTF

• Quandry
    Quandry

my mum is on morphine on her deathbed.......I am glad I told her i loved her each time i saw her...when I left the witnesses i got her a mothers day card and flowers.....even though I'm struggling with the witness indoctrination.

So sorry, Ninja.

My dad died three years ago. My mother died about a month ago. They weren't witnesses, and hated them. For more than thirty years my mom never recieved a Mother's Day card from me. She got one last year on Mother's Day. I was with her when she died, and I think she knew I was there.

If only I could have the thirty Christmases back. I'd go to Mom and Dad's house to celebrate every one......

• LearningToFly
    LearningToFly

A mothers love.. how it is supposed to be!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOcpMWIvYbk

LTF

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

My Mom died on Easter Morning this year so this is one of those many "firsts" that I have to go through.

Am I sad that she is gone? Yes, but I'm also greatfull that circumstances happened the way they did so that I could be living here. I got to be with her the last 8 years of her life. I've seen her slip away little by little and it did hurt to see. But she knew we were there for her. Everyday we were there for her.

Sometimes those intimate memories pop up and take you by surprise but they're good memories.

I love you Mom.

Happy Mothers Day.

• zeroday
    zeroday
    Zeroday, I'm with you.

Shared experience...

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I miss my mother terribly. She passed away in my arms June 1, 1994. Today I did get to speak with my only and older sister. She is almost 8 years older than me. In many ways she was like a mamma to me. She's a JW and harldy ever talks to me, but spoke with me for a couple of hours today and we laughed together and I listened to her cry for her grandchildren.

This is the memorial I made for my mother:

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Thanks to all of you who have posted. Thanks also to those of you who have read along and have found your own ways to nurture the person you have become today

• freespirit67
    freespirit67

Dear mum,Im so sorry things have had to turn out this way but I cannot live the lie any longer. I had a happy upbringing in some ways but a very confused and angry one in another. Mum I love you so so much and I feel so hurt and angry that you choose to make yourself unhappy,I know you are because Natasha has told me how you cry at having lost a daughter to satans world,but mum you dont seem to understand you have lost me because of the society and thier rules.I am still here your only daughter and always will be.I am trying to respect your beliefs and descisions please respect mine.

All my love your daughter.XXXX

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit