Virtually all JWs have been taking blood fractions and don't know it!

by M.J. 12 Replies latest watchtower medical

• M.J.
    M.J.

A notable member of this forum tipped me off to this fact, and I recently checked up on it.

Check out the CDC's ingredient list for vaccines:

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/B/excipient-table-2.pdf

Any vaccine you see with the ingredients "bovine Albumin", "bovine Serum", "human serum albumin", are made from blood!

This includes all the standard childhood vaccinations such as measles, mumps, rubella, and even rabies.

Some of these vaccines are said to contain bovine or human serum. If I'm not mistaken, this would indicate that whole blood PLASMA minus the clotting factors are used.

The WTS has described "blood fractions" in its literature without mentioning this glaring detail!

• carla
    carla

I know my jw gets things mixed up sometimes but the other year we really wanted him to get a tetnus shot and he wouldn't because of the blood or possible blood it contained. He didn't come right and say it but alluded to it. No lock jaw for him that time.

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

I believe that albumin is on the JW list of approved fractions, so vaccines containing those ingredients would be a "conscience matter".

A vaccine that is given because of possible exposure to a disease differs from the same vaccine given as a routine booster. For example, tetnus shots are recommended every 7 years or so. If you go to the doctor and get your tetnus shot every 7 years, it will contain a tiny amount of the tetnus germ, which your body will then develop an immunity to, and thus you are protected. But if you step on a rusty nail, the tetnus shot you get will contain the immunoglobins already - taken from someone else's blood - because you need them immediately.

I know someone who refused to let her son get a meningitis vaccine when an outbreak occured in his school, because one of the ingredients came from blood. Thank goodness he didn't get sick. I don't know how she could have lived with herself if he had.

GGG

• choosing life
    choosing life

A lot of jws do know that vaccines are made with blood, but somehow dismiss it in their minds. Maybe because the amount is so small it is no longer blood? Their crazy idea-not mine!

The rhogam injection given to mother's after delivering an RH positive baby when they are RH negative has been a conscience matter for decades with the jws. I knew two fleshly sisters who were jws and one decided to accept it and the other refused. Neither had any problems, thankfully, as they each had several children. The one that refused, however, was putting her infants at great risk.

If you look up the rhogam shot, it will actually tell you that it is made from blood plasma. It will also tell you because it is made from plasma, it carries certain risks of transmission of disease.

I remember an article asking whether jws could use pet food that contained processed blood. I believe the answer was no. You can't get much crazier than that! Don't animals eat each other? Do they drain the blood first?

• greendawn
    greendawn

Strangely there was a time when vaccines were banned by the Rutherford before the blood ban and dub kids had some rough time at school for refusing to vaccinate. An odd cultic thing.

Now with the JW blood policy in total disarray and most blood components being allowed I don't think the dubs will bother with hair splitting on vaccines.

• M.J.
    M.J.

This is good info. Thanks everyone. I guess I just overlooked this. I realize it's a conscience issue, but there are a lot of JWs out there who simply mark "NO FRACTIONS" on their blood paperwork just cause it seems like the consistent thing to do. The thing is, the WTS does not volunteer this bit of info when describing the various "conscience matter" blood fractions. In other words, if JWs were aware that they ALREADY HAVE had blood fractions in the vaccines they've taken, they would probably be much more likely to accept them if they needed them.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Before any JW makes a decision about blood fractions they should prayerfully considerr the following load of BS prepared by the Gibbering Buddy:

FEBRUARY 15, 1964 Watchtower magazine

Page 127

Would it be a violation of the Scriptures for a Christian to permit a veterinarian to give blood transfusions to a pet? By all means, to do so would be a violation of the Scriptures. To use blood for transfusion purposes, even in the case of an animal, would be improper. The Bible is very clear in showing that blood should not be eaten. It should not be infused, therefore, to build up the body’s vital forces, either in the case of a human or in the case of a pet or any other animal under the jurisdiction of a Christian.

In harmony with this, surely a Christian parent could not rationalize to the effect that a pet belongs to a minor child and thus this unbaptized child might, on its own, authorize a veterinarian to administer the blood. No. The baptized parent bears the responsibility, for that parent has authority over the child and over the pet and should control the entire matter. That is the parent’s obligation before God.—Eccl. 12:13, 14; Jas. 4:17.

• real one
    real one

milk and meat contain blood and they consume both

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

The stupidity of religion is real is it not ?

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

I believe that in CoC Ray Franz explains about the whole vaccine thing. Oh and Honesty I about spit out my food when I saw that qoute.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit