Cynical Post By Hillary-Step ...

by snowbird 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• John Doe
    John Doe

Na, you can't be president of the cuddle club unless you post pictures of dogs and cats close up with wide angle lenses and nearly illegible English posted on the bottom. ;-)

• journey-on
    journey-on

Don't dare him, John Doe. Burn will find that exact picture (if he doesn't already have one on file) and post it.

I know he wants the Prez position really bad.

• restrangled
    restrangled

I agree with you Snowbird. For me I find a connection with most posters, others a little and some none at all. I have talked to a few on the phone. When I send sympathy or support, I mean it. I have made some good friends here. I have good friends I don't see in real life for years, but when we connect personally its like we were never apart. We communicate by email, and phone calls.

Hillary might want to consider another factor. If he feels no connection to the people here than it's "mental masturbation" to argue with total strangers that he feels no connection to. I wonder if he has ever considered that others might really feel a connection to him?

What draws you back to respond to various posts? What's the point if you aren't looking for some kind of connection? I think a lot of people can be more honest here than they can in real life, ie: the success of this site.

r.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Don't dare him, John Doe. Burn will find that exact picture (if he doesn't already have one on file) and post it.

I know he wants the Prez position really bad.

You mean like this one? ;-)

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I have been commissioned by the State of Florida to create the Hillary_Step Commemorative License Plate.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Here are my cuddly puppies!

They all went to good homes:

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

To hell with hugs and cuddles. I'd rather be groped.

W

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I Hillary_Step.

See, he's right.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

.....and I JK666.

OMG! He is right!

• MsMcDucket

Share this

Google+